Post at 16-5-2023 15:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Finnish / Columbian mixed race girl

Date & Time of Session: 13/5/23 pm
Name: Didn't ask
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Finnish/Columbian, English & Finnish
Face:  4/5 - she looks like she's had some work done, but she has piercing blue eyes which was a real turn on for me.
Body: 4/5 - she's has a very slim athletic build, b bolt ons
Height: 5'4/5'5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5 - shower alone, catbath, LFK, bbbj (extra)  
Price & Session Length: $600 (+$400 "extras" + tips)
Repeat: Probably not (I haven't scouted Fuji properly yet so have nothing to compare this punt to).

I had some time to kill in CWB so decided to head over to Mt Fuji. There was some police action that day, with a police van and car parked up outside - I think they were going through the building checking IDs as they were questioning a mainland WG and punter on another floor.

I didn't have a lot of time to explore, but knew that there were some more "exotic" options available. I settled for this mixed race girl, who quoted $600 at the door. She said she was from Columbia when I asked where she was from originally, but she grew up in Finland and doesn't speak a lick of Spanish , which I think would explain her Latino look and blue eyes.

The room is small so there is no other option other than to shower alone and she asks for payment upfront, I think I've seen in other reports that this is common for non-Chinese WGs, but I made the rookie error of only having big notes on me and being her first customer of the day she didn't have any change. In the end, we both agreed to include some LFK and bbbj as "extras".

She starts with some LFK and catbath whilst keeping constant eye contact, this got the lb going so she moves down my body to start the bbbj. She was impartial to a some LS rubbing too. The only real negative was that the extra  LFK and bbbj were quite short and I had to ask her keep blowing me for a little longer. She didn't seem too into the bbbj, so I asked her to cap me for the main event. She continues with a cbj for a little longer, but lathered the lb with KY before getting on top

With the size of the room there isn't a lot of space to be adventurous, but with the little time I had I needed to be in and out quickly anyway. Once we got into a rhythm it was glorious hearing the sound of my balls slapping against her arse, with each pump the LB inched deeper and deeper into her LS   Finished, showered alone again and left.

She should be here for a few more days before coming back after renewing her visa, will keep her as a back up, but will need to check out other options in Mt Fuji first.

Recent Ratings
Facksandwich69   24-5-2023 12:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
email3426   23-5-2023 14:33  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   23-5-2023 05:35  Karma  +6   interesting mix
slickric423   19-5-2023 02:26  Karma  +4   
Eastman   18-5-2023 05:44  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   17-5-2023 15:24  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   17-5-2023 10:51  Karma  +8   
Goose.Mk2   16-5-2023 20:57  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   16-5-2023 19:54  Karma  +10   We want pix!
Hobbier   16-5-2023 16:04  Acceptance  +2   Exotic mix!
jasperlaguitao
Nookie Newbie

UID 291983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 13
Karma 0
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2023 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the post
But where Is the address of mt Fuji
I cant seem to find it

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   22-5-2023 16:53  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...