Name: Did not ask
Nationality & Language: Thai; ok english
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 150cm
Skill & Service: 8/10
Price: $400
Repeat: Maybe, but HK has more to offer i think

After a long 12 hour flight, and trip to hotel from the Airport, i took a quick wash, went to my favorite bar in TST area,
had a dinner with few beers and decided to check out the offerings in Jordan and Mong Kok area.

First Stop - Temple Street
Did a full lap on Temple street, but only found older Thai ladies offering services. To my surprise, i did not encounter any
mamasans or papasans to invite me upstairs to the "nests". So decided to take a beer from 7-eleven and walked all the way to Mong Kok.

Second Stop - King Hing
Did a full 2 laps of KH, there are quite a lot of russians now, but everyone was below avarage that day.
Also did not find any other good options, so made my way out of KH to 7-eleven for another beer and started to walk back to Jordan.

Third Stop - Shanghai Street
Decided to check out the selection on Shanghai Street, which is parallel street to Temple, with much less people and quite a lot of streetofferings.
Again did not find anyone below avarage good looking for me so decided to check out my old love - Pilkem Street (where i have had one of the best russians).

Fourth and final stop - 61-63 Pilkem Street
Up the stairs and to the right and there was about 6 doors, all welcome signed. Started from the furthest one, all of them pretty decent, when i got to the last door
(closest to the stairs/ i think door C), there she was, very small, petite Thai lady. She quoted $400 and i was sold. Went inside, to my surprise, this was one of the biggest walk-up room i have ever been to.
Also the shower area was huge. Showered alone and onto the bed, she hopped on and started with bbbj immediately. Damn it was really good with loads of tounge action
and kinda sloppy overall. Had to stop her quite soon though, or i would have came all over her mouth. Dom on and she started riding really passionately. She was really tight,
and since i was quite tired and had quite enough beers it did not take me a lot of time to cum. She was so passionate that she did not even realize i came and continued to ride for about
2 mins when i told her, i already finish. She giggled and guided me to shower. Gave her a little tip and went back to hotel for a good night sleep.

Recent Ratings
monogamous   16-5-2023 09:01  Karma  +3   Nice have not punted Jordan for some time
chemical   16-5-2023 03:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
Hobbier   15-5-2023 22:53  Karma  +2   A beer from 7 Eleven is always helpful. There is one strategically located in front of The Mountain.
JackTheBat   15-5-2023 20:24  Karma  +10   Pilkem Street...OMG, Pilkem. Building dates from...the 50s? Nice report BTW
MCdude4   15-5-2023 18:14  Acceptance  +1   
Jack_Sparrow   15-5-2023 15:21  Karma  +5   Thanks! Glad to see this spot still has good offerings!
MCdude4
Musky Member

UID 285021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 12
Karma 133
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2023 18:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Definitely a good change , they use to have Russians at the right side but sadly thats been closed down .
Just wanna confirm is her door the one with the biggest Door ? The one literally next to the stairs ?
Would like to see her soon