Link:  https://141-hk.com/en/?A23257-CB-141Walk-up-Sammi.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill & Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000
Repeat: I don’t think so, unless I was in the mood for a bbbj only.

Ok, so I found myself with some time to kill so I decided to head over to CWB shortly after lunch.

Went in with the mindset of seeing the legendary Sammi having read all other bros reports. Went up the elevator and was lucky enough to see that she wasn’t busy. Rang her buzzer and waited a minute or so as I could hear her behind the door getting ready.

Now, after reading everything, I knew that I should be expecting an older MILF which is I do really enjoy. For some reason, after she opened the door and greeted me, I felt a little bit let down by her appearance. Not that she was older, but she seemed like she just woken up. She did mention that I was her first client so maybe she did.

Pretty standard service, into the shower, thorough cleaning, a little bit of wbbbj. Out of the shower and she asked if I wanted a massage. Sure, why not. On my front and she say in top of me. Nice view in the mirror. Eventually turned over where she did a bit of the cat bath then worked her way down to start a bbbj. I will admit that it was pretty good. Moved further down for some rim all the while I get to feel her super soft skin and watch in the mirror. More bbbj, more rim, then put on then put on the condom. This is maybe where I lost a bit of interest, she’s on her back and looking sideways at the mirror and making sounds. While I’m ontop… maybe I was feeling a bit more sensitive that day but I needed a little bit more eye contact. Not blaming her at all, just I suppose that’s what i was looking for.

Was doing that for several minutes, then she suggested that we go back to bbbj. I agreed, laid back down and she went to town. Eventually, i finished in her mouth… and to her credit, she sucked every last drop. Went to the bathroom to spit out, came back and gave me a couple more minute massage then back in the shower, dressed, paid and left.

All in all, not bad, just not really what I was looking for that day and so probably wouldn’t return unless that was exactly what I was in the mood for.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   16-5-2023 02:22  Karma  +4   i go to her solely for the BBBJ + CIM
Hobbier   15-5-2023 07:53  Karma  +2   Sounds familiar.