Post at 13-5-2023 13:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST- Mother daughter duo - 3P

Date & Time of Session:  May 7th 2023
Name:  Gougou & Baby
Link: https://t.me/desserthk
Agent: @lunakimbabe on TG
Nationality & Language: Mainland, limited english
Age: 42 (Mother) & 22( Daughter) - Honestly I would not be surprised if the mother was older and the daughter younger
Face:  G 2/5 B 4/5
Body: g 2/5 B 4/5
Height:  G 165 B 155
Skill: G 4/5 B 3/5
Service: G 5/5 B 3/5
GFE: G 3/5 B 1/5
PSE: G 5/5 B 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD3000 for 2q - 45 min but we ended up going over
Repeat: Maybe not, the novelty wears off

I saw the post of the TG group about a mother-daughter duo who were willing to serve without changing 'sets'. My curiosity got the better of me when I started seeing a few other agents post the same duo for a slightly higher rate, I caved and messaged the agent who told me they were booked out and would only be available on the weekend. Come Sunday, I woke up to a message from the agent confirming them for 6 pm.

I had already more or less prepared for a B&S since I knew the pictures on the group were too good to be accurate but the way I looked at it was that even having a mediocre 3p would not be too bad. I reached the hotel and the agent gave me the room number, walked up and knocked on the door. I was a little surprised to see a super young girl open up the door, cute face, I couldn't make out the body but her legs made me think she was a spinner type. I peeked into the room and I see the "mother" who has a gigantic set of knockers literally spilling out of her dress, the face is something I would describe as one that only a mother would love. I decided to take the plunge and entered the room.

The older lady/mother walked me towards the bed and asked me to take a seat, and immediately started helping me take my shoes off, I was a little weirded out by the urgency she showed but in my very broken cantonese asked her for her name, she asked me to call her her Lao Po and then grinned and said in English - Baby will call you Daddy. I have no idea why but this almost instantly made LB want to tear out my pants. A little banter in my broken canto-mando abomination and their broken English while she massaged my feet, while Baby more or less just stayed glued to her phone and then she finally asked if I wanted to shower, I nodded, she asked for the payment upfront, I was not too happy about this because from experience this usually means a super rushed session. I reluctantly handed over the cash but I told them if they made me happy, I would make them "happy" too.

As soon as the money exchanged hands, the women dropped their clothes rather unceremoniously. The mother had huge knockers, maybe E or F cups but what surprised me more was that under that baggy t-shirt Baby was hiding some equally impressive knockers (not as firm or perky as you would expect for a young girl but still very very impressive, an easy D if not larger). The mother's body was not exactly great, she had a huge belly with skinny legs, they only good thing about her was her rack. Baby had a slim figure and if was not for the tits would qualify as a spinner.

They held my hands on either side and guided me towards the shower. I was expecting the regular clean up but I was in for a surprise. I was sandwiched between you sets of huge soapy tits while my cock and balls were being stroked and massaged by two sets of hands. I was given some mouthwash to gargle, I spat and Baby started to LKF me while G started sucking on my cock, I pushed my fingers into Baby and started fingering her, I wanted better access so I pushed G away and turned around and started to DFK Baby while pushing my fingers deeper into her. G started washing my ass and without warning, I felt her push her face into my ass and start licking and tongue fucking my bunghole pretty aggressively. I felt her tongue push through, a strange sensation but it got my LB longer and harder than it has been in years, Baby washed off a little of the soap that remained and guided me out of the shower while I saw G washing her mouth, at least hygiene seemed to be on their mind.

Now this part I hated the most, the disposable towels, Baby started wiping me down and when G joined us she helped to continue wiping me off while Baby dried herself. I pulled Baby towards me and started kissing and squeezing her tits, G got down on her knees and started to deepthroat me. Baby pushed me towards the bed and started LFK with a cat bath, G continued the sloppy BBBJ, I grabbed Baby's hair and pushed her head down towards LB, G got the idea and shifted to licking on my balls while Baby started licking my shaft - one thing was certain, Baby was nowhere as experienced or skilled as G. Baby had good suction but her technique was not quite there yet, some awkward bobbing without any real rhythm.

G pulled out a condom from the side table and in her very broken English tried being sexy by saying fuck me husband but I just found it hilarious, domed up and G mounted me in CG while Baby came back to some LFK and DKF, DATY was on the menu but I didn't partake, I instead kept fingering her, I asked baby to suck on G's tits, which she initially didn't want to but eventually started, watching a old woman ride me while a PYT sucked her tits was a sight to behold. I then asked Baby to DATY G while she was riding me but she refused, I didn't want to force her so I let it go. G got tired pretty quick and asked me to switch positions, we moved to mish, here I felt her LS was not as tight and with it being as wet as it was, I had almost zero feeling. I could feel myself slowly becoming soft and decided to spice things up a bit and asked baby to kiss G which she refused again. I decided to cut my losses and I told them I want to switch and asked Baby to get on top of me.

Baby is super inexperienced and I am pretty sure this was the first non asian LB for her, she slowly lowered herself on LB and even with her LS literally dripping from the fingering during my session with G, her LS was tight, I mean super tight, I could feel every inch of her, she stopped about halfway through and said - too big, too painful. G brought out some lube and put it on LB and also gave some to Baby to put it in LS and we tried again, I am not sure if Baby was panicking but her LS got even tighter and when she lowered herself, it almost looked like she was holding back tears. If this was acting - she should receive an Oscar because I bought it. She went down half way again and just stayed there, she said something to G in Mando, which I couldn't catch and there was some back and forth before Baby finally started riding me. I asked G to put on some more lube as Baby was riding me and I think she started relaxing a little, her LS was still super tight but no longer felt like a vice that would have most probably torn the dom up.

G during this time, offered multiple times to switch but I declined, it is rare to experience such a tight and prisitne LS, I asked Baby to switch and we got into mish. I picked her legs up and pinned them against her shoulder and started with long deliberate strokes, going deeper each time, she started screaming and yelping but each time I went deeper, I could feel her relax a little more. I started pounding her and G came over and said she would do the 2q instead of Baby, I told her I would rather do Baby and asked her to hold Baby's legs wider so that I could pound the life out of her. The harder I pounded I think Baby finally got into it and pulled me towards her for DFK, she wrapped her arms around me and started to push back as I humped her.

I could feel myself getting close and I told G I want to CIF, she obliged, I pulled out of Baby and pulled the dom, G positioned herself in front of me and I

the first shot went into her mouth, the second into her hair and the 3rd unexpected spray went over her and fell on Baby's tits. G excused herself to wash my cum off her face and her hair, Baby was on the bed and she started playing with my cum and rubbed it all over her tits.

I laid down next to her and G came back out and asked if I would like a massage, I nodded and she started a very half assed massage of my lower legs, I started fingering Baby again and we started LFK while G continued to massage, she also took this as a cue and made her way to LB and started to suck trying to bring him back to life. G's skills are definitely one of the best because I was hard almost immediately. G asked if I wanted to fuck her for the 2nd shot but I told her I would rather do Baby, I think she was a little disappointed but she took it like a champ. She got the second dom out and capped me using her mouth, I was still fingering Baby, G didn't hesitate and mounted and started riding me, when I motioned for her to switch with Baby, she kept repeating fuck me husband. Baby suggested we try doggie instead.

I got off the bed, Baby got into position and I entered her, her LS was still super tight but with the amount of fluids and lube from the previous session, I was able to slide in after a few tries. G got up on the bed and shoved her tit in my mouth while I started railing Baby. This was even more intense than the previous session, with Baby letting lose completely, screaming and pushing back against LB asking me to go deeper. We kept fucking in doggie for a few min, and I asked to switch positions so that I could suck on her delicious tits. We switched to mish, I started motorboating her tits, G got off the bed and positioned herself behind me, as I started to fuck Baby, G was rimming me and this time I felt her push finger in.

I wasn't even sure if it was saliva or lube or Baby but I didn't even feel her enter until her finger was in. I was in shock and I stopped and motioned for her to pull her finger out, now this is where it just started getting into full PSE mode. Baby screaming with me fucking her like my life depended on it, I pulled Baby to the edge of the bed and G now was somehow able to suck on my balls and shaft as I was fucking Baby while also simultaneously rimming me. This was something I never experienced before and I could not hold it any longer. I   in the dom and collapsed over Baby, G kept rimming me , when I cock slipped out of Baby, G pulled the dom off and cleaned up LB with a last few sucks.

Baby pushed me off and went to the shower, G kept telling me that we were running out of time and I needed to shower, I checked my watch and saw that we went over by almost 20 min, it was over an hour. A few minutes later Baby came out of the shower, and went back to having her face glued to her phone, she was still butt naked. My head was light and my energy drained, G pulled me out of the bed and took me into the shower, she washed me up and this is when she told me that Baby was her actual daughter and while she works a regular massage circuit in SZ her daughter isn't used to this and they decided to try it for the first time- I am not sure if this is true or if she was trying to explain Baby's inexperience - She then told me she was 42, which I found questionable since she did look closer to early 50s, she told me Baby is 22 which I think is believable but if she told me baby was 18-19, I would have believed that as well.

By the time we were out of the shower Baby was back in her baggy t-shirt, I dressed up, tipped a little extra and left.

Do I think they are really mother and daughter, maybe but even if they are not, they play the parts well. Would I repeat again, I'm not sure but maybe just Baby, her LS is the tightest I have ever experienced and this is considering that I dated a Filipino girls who were the same height as Baby but smaller in build.

Note to Mods: Please move this to Hotel girl section. For some reason I am unable to create a post in that thread.

Recent Ratings
suriboy   15-6-2023 08:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
myketin   28-5-2023 11:34  Karma  +2   Great report! Thanks for sharing!
sfaznm   24-5-2023 01:35  Acceptance  +1   Incredible session...
GhostyRox   19-5-2023 07:00  Acceptance  +1   
M3V8   18-5-2023 18:26  Karma  +5   holy shit. sounds like fun! does baby offer CIF as well? Would love to do a dual CS lol
stringbean   17-5-2023 23:15  Acceptance  +1   
dcmouse23   17-5-2023 14:14  Acceptance  +1   
hclarkson1999   16-5-2023 14:45  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   16-5-2023 13:12  Karma  +10   outstanding!
Ultrahamz   16-5-2023 07:36  Acceptance  +1   
BBHK17   15-5-2023 17:20  Karma  +5   Screaming and yelling... hahaha
420man4life   15-5-2023 17:14  Karma  +4   Baby sounds fun
ohmicmic   15-5-2023 16:12  Acceptance  +1   great report, feel the heat and.tightness from the words
dienw   15-5-2023 12:37  Karma  +3   Thanks
sgpiao   15-5-2023 12:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
monogamous   15-5-2023 10:23  Karma  +3   Respect
energylung   14-5-2023 22:09  Karma  +3   
lance888nyc   14-5-2023 14:35  Karma  +2   
dewlee   14-5-2023 01:52  Karma  +3   
flyz70   13-5-2023 23:44  Karma  +4   
manhands   13-5-2023 23:19  Karma  +4   Nice one, I saw this ad but couldn’t get a booking
Susanlixxx   13-5-2023 20:50  Karma  +4   Wow !
americafirst141   13-5-2023 20:04  Karma  +6   
sexyloser   13-5-2023 20:03  Karma  +1   If they don't resemble each other then its probably an OG/YG duo. Always good when they RP well.
Hobbier   13-5-2023 13:58  Karma  +2   Nice write up, interesting experience.
JackTheBat   13-5-2023 13:29  Karma  +10   Good report, welcome to the forum.
badelaude1
Kinky King

UID 283904
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1309
Posts 58
Karma 1302
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2023 13:34  Profile P.M. 
I am an idiot

I somehow managed to create a new profile badelaude and posted on it instead of @badelaude1

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   16-5-2023 16:01  Karma  +2   
cknc31   15-5-2023 17:44  Karma  +4   give you Ks here
magictime12   15-5-2023 16:48  Karma  +4   Amazing story
monogamous   15-5-2023 10:24  Karma  +3   Respect twice
iTraveler   15-5-2023 08:16  Karma  +3   Is it wrong to agree?
jackgoro   14-5-2023 14:28  Karma  +4   nice report
flyz70   13-5-2023 23:44  Karma  +4   
momozzz   13-5-2023 21:06  Karma  +4   super hot sharing
Badelaude
Nookie Newbie

UID 270570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 84
Posts 2
Karma 83
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2023 13:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 badelaude1's post

Posting from my new profile to confirm @badelaude1 is my old profile. Not karma whoring but a request to assign K's or A's to @Badelaude1 instead of this profile

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   16-5-2023 16:01  Acceptance  +1   Interesting.