Subject: Luna Spa - Maya, nice tits & small waist but ultimately a disappointment
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2023 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Luna Spa - Maya, nice tits & small waist but ultimately a disappointment

Date & Time of Session: Today
Name: Maya
Provider: Luna Spa
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and Cantonese
Face: 7/10, heavy makeup so looks older
Body: 8/10, nice tits with a bit of sag, thin body although skin not so young/tight
Skill: 7/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price: $1,000
Repeat: not for her

One of the reasons I've been to Luna is because their girls are known to rim as part of the standard service. Until now.

I head to the usual location and arrive 5 minutes before the appointed time. No issues going in and in the soft lighting the girl looks very good. She's not tall, has flat stomach and her tits are definitely her best assets. She had on quite a lot of makeup and that definitely makes her look older, perhaps even 30s. On the plus side, it seems like she can speak at least a bit of Cantonese although we spoke in Mandarin. The room has a slight cigarette smell.

We undress and head to the shower. She soaps me up quite thoroughly and give a decent shower BJ.

We dry off and head to the bed, where she starts with quite a mediocre veggie massage. After a few minutes things get better, when she does some light scratching with her nails and then a thorough catbath going from my ears/neck all the way down to the ankle. When she didn't rim I thought it was simply her building up the foreplay.

Then she asked me to turn over to continue the catbath. Eventually this turned into a BJ and I noticed her trying to get me to finish. I asked her specifically to rim to which she replied she doesn't do that...On the plus side she does allow for my fingers to play with her LS, but beware she's not shaved.

It was such a disappointment since the main draw of this spa is rimming as part of the standard service. Eventually I lost wood and unfortunately at the 45min mark I could sense it wasn't going to happen so I simply called it quits.

Later I asked the agent what's going on and apparently Maya's the only one who doesn't rim. What a waste.

This is maybe the 4th or 5th time I've visited this spa, and this was definitely my worst experience. Other visits include Chantel (reported here before), Milla (young, not so pretty but willing to do as you ask), Faye (ok looking, good experience and my fav girl so far) and one other I forgot. Guess going forward you really have to confirm with the agent on what the girl can do.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   4-6-2023 07:20  Karma  +6   thx for warning
magictime12   15-5-2023 12:45  Karma  +4   
myketin   14-5-2023 01:41  Karma  +2   Took one for the team! I usually clarify the service with WG once the veggie massage is done.. should do it earlier
batman108   13-5-2023 00:35  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
pron123   12-5-2023 17:18  Karma  +4   helps to ask beforehand. some of them specify on the description
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2023 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Damn, just read the other report on Maya and saw the same issues. I really shouldve checked this forum before bookimg her!!

Recent Ratings
magictime12   15-5-2023 12:46  Karma  +4   I stopped going to Luna because of Maya. Maybe I'll try another girl. Fuck her
rrfege   12-5-2023 16:45  Karma  +4   Sympathy K's