Subject: Thai Pixie - Fap if you believe!
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5128
Posts 148
Karma 5088
Acceptance 799
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2023 16:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Pixie - Fap if you believe!

Name: Pixie
Lang/Nat: She's thai, speaks decent English as well.
Location: King Hing, Floor 3, flat 1. (Go left out of elevators, then swing an immediate near-180 right once you cross the threshold into the subdivided room area.
Body: 4.5/5
Face: 5/5 (if you're into cute, bright eyed, thai-girl-next-door look with braces)
Skill: 4.5/5
Price: 400 for every 20 minutes/1shot. My sessions: First I did 60 minutes, second I did 20 +100 tip for extra effort at making me feel great when I had VERY little time to squeeze a fuck in).
Repeat: I did.

Thanks, first off, to Jack for the heads up that this bit of Thai talent was making her fairy flight to our little SAR. Pixie has big dreams, medium-sized tits, and a small amount of body fat despite having produced kiddos. She is incredibly sweet and you'd be doing yourself a favor to patronize her while she's in town, which I understand should be for another month or so.

I saw some great fiwifans photos of Pixie before she arrived, and was eager to check her out for myself. She's posted up at KH in Mong Kok, so I chatted with her a bit on Line and made my way over. I wanted to book a longer session, something I don't normally do for walk-ups, to get a better feel for this one. I was happy I did. She unfolds more and more as you explore, play, enjoy. We showered together and she was flirty and lathered up in there.  She used her own tits as a loofa   and we made out a bit. I had brought her a little Hello Kitty trinket—she's KIND of obsessed with that little Japanese character so if you want an extra little boost, bring something fun—and she squealed with delight. She gave me a mini-massage...no need to book extra time just for this, it's not what she's there for. I flipped over instead and got to the suction. We kissed a bit and she made her way down to LB, taking the whole thing in almost immediately. From there, she bounced in my lap, licked shaft and balls and inner thigh and all the other things that drive us wild. She went on for a good while before giving me a little wink and reaching for a condom. She rides REALLY well, and her tight little stomach pulses with power. I think she does core workouts or something. Her martini-glass tits are an eye-full and a hand-full during this, and her eyes sparkle under the pinks and purples lights of the HK walk-up aesthetic.

Soon, I go her in doggy, then standing doggy in front of the mirror. She alternated between smiling back at me and contorting her face in pleasure. I couldn't hold it any longer and filled the bag like I was a check-out boy at the local grocery.

We cuddled and talked and made out a bit more after that.

ROUND 2

Less than a week later—hell, earlier today as a matter of fact—I wanted more, so I returned even though I could only stay 30 minutes TOPS. I told her to not bother with the shower (I did, alone) and she got undressed from her white lacy goodness while I dried off my nether regions. A quicker version of above, except instead of doggy we tried missionary in between. She took some real deep thrusts, and let me tie her in knots like a little fuck-pretzel. Wildness, so good. She let me fuck away happily for a little over the 20 minutes, but still charged me 400. I gave her an extra 100 because hell, she's worth it!

I'll attach photos below, ones she sent me before we met. They're accurate, and during our second sessions she let me take a few of my own. But those are for the sole collection of yours truly, and I would not necessarily advise you to ask to take photos until you've built some trust. Become a repeat customer first, I'd say.

She let me know, too, that she has a friend across the hall that's eager for business. Might have to eat thai three times in a week! Go cover your cocks in Pixie dust, boys.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   18-7-2023 11:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
C090409920   6-6-2023 00:51  Karma  +8   Nice!
adamanderson82   27-5-2023 09:51  Acceptance  +1   Would you mind sharing her Line?
MCdude4   23-5-2023 17:54  Acceptance  +1   Damn , i will definitely want to try her ! Lovely report
magictime12   15-5-2023 12:37  Karma  +4   
adrenal   14-5-2023 21:40  Karma  +7   you are an asset!
Heyoo   14-5-2023 16:35  Acceptance  +1   Man i wish i can gice u a better rating she was great for 400 so great that i had to tip her. CIM is also in the table w ...
Jack_Sparrow   14-5-2023 11:46  Karma  +5   
nnbbs   13-5-2023 17:23  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   13-5-2023 12:44  Karma  +8   
batman108   13-5-2023 00:35  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
monogamous   12-5-2023 22:50  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   12-5-2023 20:51  Karma  +10   "a little fuck-pretzel. Wildness, so good..." Wooo-woo! Nice one.
momozzz   12-5-2023 19:04  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing
jackgoro   12-5-2023 16:35  Karma  +4   I tried her 2 times all rdy. Excellent service
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5128
Posts 148
Karma 5088
Acceptance 799
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2023 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 boscitc's post

More of you need to go fuck the fairy Princess and fill her with your collective goof juice! I’m replying to my own post to let you know she’s moved, still in King Hong but now in Floor 4, A3. Find her and she’ll ride you all the way to a pot of gold or something.

[ Last edited by  boscitc at 23-5-2023 15:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
adamanderson82   11-6-2023 13:42  Acceptance  +1   She seems to have moved again, could you PM me her line or new address please? I don’t have RA for the new threads on h ...
JackTheBat   24-5-2023 00:42  Karma  +10   Sounds like someone's on the goof juice for sure...
HK_Legend   23-5-2023 18:33  Karma  +8   After 2 CRAZY hours withn Jam, I saw 2 HOTTIES (