Face:  Cute and young
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: $1,600
Repeat: Probably

I don’t know how to pronounce her name. I think I saw her on the ad before but didn’t go check her out. This time I booked early so if I like her I would go again before she leaves. Bobo showed me the girl, in her mid twenties, round eyes, wearing a tight dress that barely covered her body, not an ounce of extra fat on her arms and legs.

She helped me off my clothes, held my hand and led me to the shower. I couldn’t help but admire her body, slim, tight and a cute pair of boobs in front of me. I got some soap on my hand and played with her for a while, she leaned in, embraced me and grinded up and down. I lightly kissed her but she moved, guess I should have shaved. Went to the massage bed, her massage was not too shabby, but her teasing skill was on point. Every now and then she absentmindedly brushes her finger on my arsecheeks, or my balls… She flipped me over and I really wanted to kiss her, but she got ever so close, gave me a sweet smile and pulled away. Just when I felt defeated she dropped her mouth on my work hard cock and started sucking! I laid there enjoyed the sensation, time flew by and we had to move on to nuru massage.

Bobo always prepares the best nuru massage oil, enough viscosity to glide around but not too sticky, just hot enough to give you a tingling sensation but never burn my skin. Her body is smooth, she slide on top of me without resistance. We were so close she was breathing down on me, finally she kissed my lips! She turned around, presenting another pair of lips on me while sucking on my cock. Don’t mind if I do! I licked her nuru drenched pussy lips, mixing her juice with my tongue. Capped on I flipped her over, sucking her tits ramming her hard missionary. I loved the way her eyes begging me for more, flipped her over on her belly I put my cock in from behind, with all the slime we are fully attached I came hard into her…

I laid exhausted on the air bed, she took off my condom, gently stroked my still hard cock, licked it like a lollipop and gave it another suck. I was so turned on by this my cock twitched and shot another few empty rounds.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
GunnarSaariselk   2-8-2023 00:22  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!
chAMP74   18-5-2023 21:17  Karma  +3   My go-to place on layovers when I want something early in the day!
Eastman   16-5-2023 13:49  Acceptance  +1   
TTTTT114   15-5-2023 05:10  Acceptance  +1   
Jjackson   14-5-2023 11:43  Karma  +3   
Leg_o_man   12-5-2023 23:53  Karma  +4   Excellent
Johnnyr555   12-5-2023 15:01  Karma  +8   
davcha   12-5-2023 13:47  Karma  +4   Always liked this place. Never had a bad sesh.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet