Subject: Drowning in Boobs (Miko from Phoenix)
hornylad
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 11
Karma 375
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2023 22:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Drowning in Boobs (Miko from Phoenix)

Date of Session: Beginning of May   
Name: Miko
Link:  https://141-hk.com/en/?A32803-CB-Massage-Miko.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill & Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Absolutely

I had been eyeing Miko for a while after reading some reports about her and all the mentions of "big boobs" had me set on trying her out. I texted her a few hours earlier to see if she was open late and never got a reply back so I decided that I was willing to travel to Phoenix anyways to conquer those tits and that if she was closed then I'd go down to the 3rd floor and see what the thai nest had to offer. Luckily she had the welcome sign so I ring the bell and stand there awkwardly for a good 20 seconds before thinking that maybe I got rejected through the CCTV

Just as I was turning around, the door opens and my jaw drops looking at her chest. The reports were spot on when saying Miko has a massive pair and I was glad that I took the risk. Miko apologises for taking her time and I enter after confirming the price with her.

Her room is smaller than most of the girls in Pheonix but still good enough to move around freely. Miko is a really fine woman and very pleasing to the eye with a good body (little bit of belly fat but other things make up for it) After entering, she starts touch and stroking LB while being real close to you and I respond by grabbing her tits. We play around for a while before having a nice little chat.

Nothing special in the shower, thorougly cleans you front and behind. I dry myself and wait on the bed for her.

What proceeds is a really passionate sloppy BBBJ, watching her work with such heat only made LB grow more and the wet and sloppy effects made it even better. She grabs the cap but I tell her to carry on and she starts cupping my balls with her mouth, alternating between the BBBJ. This goes on for a good 7-10 mins before she caps and goes into CG mode. The view from here is as good as you can imagine. She was grinding slowly with some LFK involved while I had a handful of boobs, doing everything I could to them: kissing, licking, burying my face inbetween, you name it....I was hynotized at this point. 5 mins of her riding had me mesmerised and ready to shoot so I asked her to up the pace and I She falls on top of me and I hold her, both of us trying to catch our breath before going to shower.

After the shower, I sat there for 10 mins and had a really good chat about her work, family etc. and she comes across as someone who is very perceptive and knowlegable. It was good to see that side of her and I promised I will return because those airbags are too good to ignore. We hug goodbye and I leave her room very satisfied.

Also had Mimi on my radar but she has been offline for quite a while now so if anyone has any intel, it would be appreciated

Recent Ratings
DiscoDisko   29-6-2023 15:46  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   13-5-2023 12:45  Karma  +8   
zbmthethird   12-5-2023 09:27  Karma  +4   many a mammary i mean memory with Miko...revisits will make even better
Rocketeer   12-5-2023 01:53  Karma  +3   Miko's been around for ages! She is getting to be quite the veteran!