Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2023 00:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH level 5 Russian Slim

Date of Session: 10 May 2023
Location: King Hing 5/F right centre (can't remb door number)
Name: didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Russian, speaks English      
Face: 9/10      
Body: 8/10      
Height: 175 (estimate)   
Skill & Service: 6/10      
Price & Session Length: HKD 800 + HKD 200 (bbbj)
Repeat: no, more fish in the ocean

went to KH today at night after checking out information posted on the newbie forums. went hunting specifically for russians. found 1 at 11/F but wasn't my cup of tea.

Continued my search which led me to 5/F. at the centre right corridor, saw a guy rung the bell and i took the opportunity to peak a glance. the door opened this slim russian lady popped out. Interesting thing was i was going to continue my search, that's when she walked out pass me and went to another room to have a chat with her russian friend (her friend was staying on the extreme right side).  That when i got to take a longer look and decided half way to do an about turn. When i rung her door again. Surprise surprise! both were in the same room. i selected only her, was tempted to have double the fun but space and $$$ was limited

Session was good and her bbbj was long and slow. she was accommodating in various positions and lasted long in in the final doggy even though i took longer than usual to finish. bad point  was that she didn't shower with me (gave excuse she showered 3 times today) and asked for upfront payment + 200bbj at the start (thought to myself is this going to be a red flag but went on with it anyway since i was here for russians)

After the session, we had another 10 mins chat while she took a smoke break. found out was her 2nd day here and she just started work today. She was showing me her instagram photos.   then i got dressed and left.

Anyone have any idea if russian normally ask for upfront payment? doubt it's the nom but it's my first time trying russians.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   16-5-2023 13:17  Karma  +10   thanks
Up8   11-5-2023 22:48  Karma  +2   From my one experience and all the reports, seems like paying upfront is their normal routine. Can you share her Instagr ...
frollics1   11-5-2023 21:31  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
magictime12   11-5-2023 16:49  Karma  +4   
perriersons08   11-5-2023 10:22  Karma  +10   yes russians normally ask up front. did she tell you price for bbbj up front?