Karma 161
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2023 15:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nat @salaraj

Date & Time of Session:  April 2023 (twice)
Name:  Nat
Nationality & Language: Thai with poor english
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 pretty large titties
Skill: 3.5/5 did thai once and oil once. Thai was better
Price & Session Length:  400 + 500
Repeat: i heard she left this week already

I went to Salaraj twice last month based on some reviews here.

Nat was assigned. Her thai massage skill was good. Even though I had seen reviews for another girl here which ended with extras, I was surprised to be offered at first as Nat seemed very focused on the massage with not much teasing. However she was happy and smiling during the treatment.

In the end HJ was offered both times. Second time she did with more b2b contact, nice rack, big naturals. But I thought her thai massage was better than her oil massage technique.

The space is not great, very small. A few private rooms but in the second occasion, I was actually in the living room with a curtain drawn around me, which did feel quite open. The place seemed popular with a lot of comings and goings. It is typical of the old school type, not as nice or luxurious as some of the other thai places mentioned on here before.

[ Last edited by  powerstone at 10-5-2023 15:27 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   11-5-2023 09:17  Karma  +8   Try the Thai lady boss! next time, you can post in ...adults section :)