Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2023 08:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nata - Okaymodels

Name: Nata
Link: TG Okaymodels
Location: Western / Sai Wan - hotel not great, but discrete and easy access
Date: 8 May
Nationality & Language: Russian, speaks okay English.
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 5'5", natural B's. amazing ass
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $3,000, 1 hour, 2 shots
Repeat: Rebooked, but have had to cancel for work travel

My third time using an agent and I have to say I am finding the quality of girls a lot better, more discrete and easy to arrange.

Saw Nata on the Okaymodels TG and thought her photos were a bit too good to be true, as they're always a bit edited and taken to put the girls in their best light.  I always focus more on the videos as a result as they are harder to filter and more realistic, and with Okaymodels often self-shot in the current hotel room, and Nata's looked good so I made a booking.

Arrived on time and was sent details of the room by the agent.  Went up and was met by Nata in sexy black lingerie.  An incredibly fit figure, toned in a very feminine way and this girl has an ass to die for.  So toned and round.

Nata is sweet, so a bit of chit chat in broken English.  Also very hygiene focused so showered together and then some antiseptic spray on hands and LB.

Then the fun began for round 1.  Incredible BBBJ as my hands roamed her body and stroked that amazing ass.  We then moved into missionary, a lot of DFK and it did not take long until I

At her request we both took quick showers between rounds and then she gave me a thigh massage and said to let me know when I was ready for round 2.

Nata put a lot of effort into round 2.  Another great BBBJ with deep throating, then started with her on top.  She began slowly but this girl is fit so after a while she was riding me like there was no tomorrow.  A real pleasure to have my hands roam her stomach (with some nicely defined abs) and natural B's.  Switched to doggy so I could see some more of that sweet ass and she was enthusiastically thrusting back against me before finishing in missionary.  A bit more chit chat after the shower and then went happily on my way back into a rainy Monday afternoon.

So, overall a very high quality punt.  Beautiful girl, great attitude and enthusiasm.  I immediately rebooked, but have sadly had to cancel for an unexpected business trip.

Recent Ratings
nanozzz   26-10-2023 06:51  Acceptance  +1   
challenger516   19-5-2023 15:52  Acceptance  +1   
Asiangaijin   16-5-2023 13:12  Acceptance  +1   
miketk   10-5-2023 21:11  Acceptance  +4   Well done
JackTheBat   10-5-2023 20:43  Karma  +10   
pervertlee   10-5-2023 16:41  Karma  +4   ncie review.
Ecy29   10-5-2023 15:07  Karma  +3   
Njord   10-5-2023 14:47  Acceptance  +1   This one also impressed me when I saw on TG. Thanks for the review!
asdfhk   10-5-2023 11:02  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   10-5-2023 09:56  Karma  +8