Subject: Best Hotel in TST for outcalls??
MIA
Nookie Newbie

UID 323
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 8
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2007 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Best Hotel in TST for outcalls??

I'll be HK in mid-april and I would like to book a hotel in the TST area.
What hotel is best, if I wanted the girl to visit my room?
And does anyone kno which hotel does some of the girl already do business in? That's of quality or am I dreaming...

Will
hotdog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 454
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 171
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2007 01:49  Profile P.M. 
hey, i'm new here so pls don't flame me if i got it wrong,

from what i've read so far most girls have an agent and they already have a designated hotel where you will meet them. if you get them to come to your hotel it'll be extra.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2007 22:30  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hotdog at 10-3-2007 01:49
hey, i'm new here so pls don't flame me if i got it wrong,

from what i've read so far most girls have an agent and they already have a designated hotel where you will meet them. if you get them to co ...

Most of these girls can do incall or outcall.

To your hotel room you need to be able to negotiate with the agent.  Usually I have no problem as long as you are aroung TST, most hotel is within 15 minutes taxi distance.  If you want to stay close to the hotel these girls operate stay around the smaller hotel around Kimberly Road in TST.

I speak Cantonese so talking with the agent I have no problem.

When you cannot speak the local language and only speak English, I would say talking to the agent could be a challenge, but if you are patient, one out of 10 agents might be able to talk to you in English.

If talking to the agent is hard, then it would be difficult to do either in or outcall at all becoz there is no direct way to talk to the girls themselves.

For the 141 girls (private one girl brothels(, since they are independents), there is no problem visiting them as long as when you ring their bell, make sure the welcome sign is on, which means they are availalble and no customer is with them.

Directions and pic of their location is not hard to find, they are well shown in the website.