Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2023 10:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Which destination?

Hey guys, hoping for some advice. I have a little bit of travel coming up that will involve either long layover in Seoul (over 12 hours) or a day in Tokyo. I’ve always wanted to try either a Korean anma or Japanese soapland. Unfortunately I can only pick one.

Which would you guys recommend? Should I go to Seoul or Tokyo?

Also, an English or at least foreigner friendly recommendation for your choice of anma or soapy would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking for eye candy.

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   8-5-2023 11:35  Acceptance  +1   Setting mongering aside 12 hour layover is brutal, its too short to do anything serious and too long to be bearable.
Token7
Kinky King

UID 290570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1383
Posts 128
Karma 1342
Acceptance 815
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-4-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2023 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Might be tough

By the sounds of it, you aren’t too familiar with either cities. The reality is that Tokyo and Seoul both have gorgeous young talent but both countries tend to reserve top talent for locals. In Tokyo, you can try Tokyo Hentai Club in shinjuku. They are an agency geared towards foreigner. The girls look nothing like the photos generally and service is luck of the draw. FS isn’t advertised or guaranteed but can be negotiated once you are with the girl. Seoul is similar in that you can get lucky at a kiss bang in Hongdae that’s young and hot but I’d say it’s purely luck too. Having such a short stop at either locations, there is no guarantee you will get what you are looking for. It’s too bad your layover isn’t in Macau, Thailand or Philippines. The Anma, soaplands, office girls, hostess clubs, ktvs, etc. that you’ve heard about with gorgeous girls generally are for locals. If you find ones that are foreigner friendly, the quality of talent is generally lower. This is just my experience. Maybe someone else has a solid agency to recommend that can guarantee a solid experience for your short stay. Happy hunting!

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-5-2023 14:41  Acceptance  +3   Agree THC in Shinjuku and kissbangs in Hongdae are good entry points for novices. Do report on your experiences