Body: 9.5/10
Height:  5'2
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 10k - 3 hours
Repeat: yes

I have met a lot of this agency's models throughout the years (around 2015 to the present). They have come in different shapes and sizes and I have never been disappointed in terms of my experiences with any one of them. I took a break around 2019 until the lock down in the country.

Day before:
I finally had time and decided to meet Sydney this year. It was very short notice but I was very happy that she was still available. She asked me to deposit the payment in their bank account. It was the first time I did this when booking an SM, maybe this is their new policy. She also wanted me to pay for an anti-gen test (around 700). I don't know if they are still doing this now. She suggested a love motel in Makati and I agreed.

Day of meeting:
I went ahead to the motel to get a room. Once I was in the room I told her of the room number and she was there in about 10 minutes. We were there before our schedule haha.
She arrived wearing a fitting top and shorts. We introduced ourselves to each other and right there I felt she was my girl friend. She did the antigen test and afterwards we got a little bit more comfortable.

I would say that she looks exactly like or very close to how she looks like in her pics. She went to freshen up and came back wearing just her red bra and panties. We cuddled in bed until I removed what she was wearing. Her tits are huge and firm. I am an ass man, so I wish her ass were bigger but I'm not complaining. She is very clean and everything smells nice. I licked her everywhere - tits, armpits, toes, fingers, ass, and eventually her pussy. She was very wet and seemed to enjoy it.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ for a while. I told her that I can't hold it anymore and asked me where I want to release. I told her in her mouth and she took it, although she did not swallow it.

We cuddled for a bit and started to get horny again. I asked her to sit in front of me and spread her legs. I sat in front of her and watched her playing with herself while my dick was hard in front of her pussy. Not gonna lie, I wanted to put it in her raw but she talked about being safe, so she grabbed the rubber in her bag. She gave me one more BBBJ before putting the rubber on me. She bent over and I went behind her while watching ourselves in front of the mirror. It was a good day.

Recent Ratings
stitzer   11-5-2023 10:50  Karma  +3   im just hoping they get rid of that mandatory antigen.. hehe
Wowowee   9-5-2023 15:07  Acceptance  +1   Nice
zennor   8-5-2023 05:19  Karma  +5   Sounds like it's worth a try!
jezzzz   7-5-2023 23:02  Karma  +6   haven’t heard from the SMs in a long while
Jjaa123   7-5-2023 19:25  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   7-5-2023 17:29  Karma  +3   Excellent
Chocomilk
Nookie Newbie

UID 288651
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 9
Karma 28
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2023 23:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 camwatcher's post

Hey bro! Great review! Which has been the best girl from SM or in PH that you've had?

Recent Ratings
camwatcher   8-5-2023 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   8-5-2023 01:16  Acceptance  +1   Learn to use rating system or be banned
camwatcher
Nookie Newbie

UID 258429
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 2
Karma 35
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2023 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Chocomilk's post

Of the current lineup of SM, I have only met two, Lexi being the other one (review soon). I would say that I had a great time with everyone from SM that I have met. I'm saying that in terms of looks and performance. So I would definitely recommend Sydney and Lexi.

All the others have retired but I don't know if some of those have transferred to other groups.

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   8-5-2023 18:40  Karma  +3   
Wowowee
Nookie Newbie

UID 289057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2023 15:06  Profile P.M. 
Classic! Stag-mommas. I wonder where the old ones are. There are a lot of good ones in the past.