Body: 3/5 claims D cup but I guess C end
Height: 155
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5 -
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 1 hour
WIR: Girl no, place maybe

Been to this stall a couple of times, every time it's a gamble, had some great times here but also quite some bad ones, and this time wasn't great either. Saw her add in the group and it says 'young and pretty D-cup' so like every bro here, we like to take our chances. (Most of the time the face is censored so just hope for the best )
Made a booking, was straightforward and up we go, I was already looking for other places if this one was a miss. She opened door and surprisingly she looked great,. Red dress, cute face, nice body while she wears the dress. Showered alone like usual, shower is not in the room so you have to walk out, shower and then get back in her room. She dried me off and before we started I asked how much for FS, she quoted 1000 and I asked if If everything is included and if I could CIM, she says BJ only with codom and I hesitated a bit and wanted to decline but my LB took over in that split second and agreed normally you'll pay 700-800 for FS here with massage but I guess bcoz she looked great I just didn't think straight. Well not much to do about it anymore and just hope for the best :laugmost:

P1 Massage was so so, nothing to talk about it
P2 started to tease my butt and lb with her fingernails, felt ok didn't got too excited about it, she then dimmes the light to the point I couldn't really see her, she then took her clothes off, was kinda bummed out haha she looked better in the dress. Little bit sag on the boobs.she then rubbed her tits on my back for a minute, again wasn't really into it then it got to the part that I was anticipating the most, wanted to roam her body and play with her LS but she was kinda hesitant, I asked then for a BJ, she wipped out a condom and did a CBJ, the only thing she did wasucking with a up and down motion, didn't change in tempo or the way she was sucking it, was disappointed  and was hoping I could play with her LS, fuck her and then CIM. Again, very hesitant acting shy but also not really, managed to rub her LS some time but because it was kinda dark and she was like fidgeting around, not exciting at all. Pretty much gave up and just asked to CIM, didn't even try to fuck her lol.
After the deed, there was 10min left and she asked me if I wanted a head massage, this was the best part of the whole session good pressure and did some light stretching and cracking. Felt relaxed but for the price I could've gone to K2 or wish for better service, massage and room.
Paid up and left, had to wait a while in the room as there was customer that was asking for prices and services, had to wait till he was gone before I could leave.
Was not my worst experience ( the headmassage helped a lot lol) but still wasn't great
Hopefully better next time

Cheers

Recent Ratings
GunnarSaariselk   2-8-2023 01:27  Acceptance  +1   Fingernails?! Jeeesus
myketin   27-5-2023 09:09  Karma  +2   Took one for the team
LittleWing   7-5-2023 18:29  Karma  +3