Nationality & Language: Chinese & a little English
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 160 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 rambos + 60 taxi for 90 minutes B2B massage + another 500 for FS
Repeat: when and if  she gets back from beijing

So, horny and wanting a BJ, had me contacting Anna on who was working. My last experience was so-so with Jina. She showed me pix of Jina (how I know that how she spells it) and Sasha. Sasha has some titties on her but the pic didnt show her body so I knew that was what I wanted. I wanted a gal with a thick body and her body was exactly what I imagined it would be. She has acne scars under heavy makeup, a beer belly with baby damage and a nice thick ass. I love me a chunky gal and its hard to find that here with most being stick figures.

She arrives and we get to it. She looked cute and I was just staring at her thick butt cheeks as she walked to my bedroom. After disrobing, I notice the beer belly. Meh. It happens. She begins the massage which was good. She has that technique I call steel-tipped fingers down pat.

BBBJ was decent. We got into a 69 position and I DATY. I have her lay on her stomach as I slide my dick between her thighs. She saying dont want sex. No sex. So, I get what I can. After about 10 minutes, she flips, LB isn't responding so she oils up her tits and I tittyfuck her then scoot forward to let her suck. After a decent hardon, I am back in between her thighs with my dick and still trying to stick my dick in. She looks at me and asks if I want to have sex. I say yes. She says how much? I look at her. She says 1,2,3,4, or 5 thousand. I say 1. She counters with 1500 and I accept. I put on a cover and beat that ass up for the next 20 minutes. DFK in missionary. Nice thick cheeks to grab in doggy. Finished and showered.

She then tells me she is leaving for BJ tomorrow and my weekend repeat was shattered. Waiting on the next new girl at WMC. Will report on my next experience.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   7-5-2023 18:30  Karma  +3   
SHJohn   7-5-2023 16:59  Acceptance  +2   
Shanghaiabroad   7-5-2023 09:40  Karma  +3   Nice to see you tried Sasha. Anna offered her to me, but I passed.
JackTheBat   7-5-2023 08:24  Karma  +10   Sounds like fun.