Time: Long time ago
Nationality: Hong Kong
Language: Cantonese
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skills: 5/5
Price: 3000 for 2 shots
WIR: yes

I tried to post another review on the Newbies forum but found out that I couldn't - NICE! Anyway, as promised, I would write about an S&M session that I tried. To be honest, I've tried Mistress Something (yes this is her name) for quite a few times already since last year. Actually, the reason why I wanted to go ahead with S&M sessions was because I wanted to get comfortable with being naked around a working lady before going for the real deal. Hence with this S&M session, you won't actually do any of the things you would expect with a working girl. However, you are guaranteed 2 cumshots from handjobs, which I think is not too bad.

So before my first session, you normally would have a chat with her first and let her know what you like during S&M. As a newbie to this, I mentioned that I haven't tried anything, and would like to explore all parts of S&M. I also told her I quite liked to experience footplay. She took all this into account and we met on a weekday afternoon in a hotel that I booked in TST. My first impression of her was that she is really pretty, and had a great body and great legs and beautiful feet. Then I was asked to shower. When I came out, she put some sensual music on and asked me to lie down on the bed.

A LOT of teasing happened, where she talked dirty to me and stroked my cock, whilst my hands were tied above my head. She would also occasionally blow onto my boner and in my ear - which was very pleasurable. In terms of the footplay, there was a part where she would put her feet into my mouth and ask me to suck and lick and worship them. Which I gladly did so. She also gave me a footjob for a bit before finishing me off by stroking me expertly with her soft hands.

As I mentioned, there were 2 cumshots available for grabs. So after my first one, I went to have a quick shower and came back, where she again started to tease me and stroke my cock. As she was so beautiful, I got hard again quite quickly. This time, though, it took her a lot longer to get me to cum, but when she did, it was again amazing.

The problem with these S&M mistresses are that they are really sexy and you would want to at the very least make out with them. However, they are quite strict and would not let you kiss them, nor would they give you a blowjob, let alone have sex. Hence there's just a lot of temptation.

Would I recommend her? There are two people who I would recommend Mistress Something to:
1) people who genuinely enjoy heavy S&M - like bondage, anal play etc.. She is really experienced with these techniques and knows a lot. I haven't personally tried them, but seeing some of her videos and speaking to her gives me a feeling that she's a pro
2) people who want 2 pleasurable and non-rushed handjobs from a really attractive woman for not too high of a price. The reason why I say this is because I know you can always get quick handjobs for cheap, but usually they may be from really unattractive ladies, or from ladies who just want to get the job done (or both). However, with this Mistress, you can sort of feel that she enjoys teasing you and making you hard, so mentally its quite a nice feeling as well

Recent Ratings
dedupe   10-7-2023 08:47  Karma  +4   Welcome to the big boys league
Mister   15-5-2023 11:15  Karma  +4   To each his own. Personally, for the same money, 3 sessions with attractive spa girls is more appealing.
KHWong   8-5-2023 16:22  Acceptance  +1   3K for 2 HJ shots. Rather deep. It must be rather sensational.
Joeschmo   8-5-2023 16:11  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   8-5-2023 03:46  Karma  +6   
LittleWing   7-5-2023 18:32  Karma  +3   
austin821   7-5-2023 13:13  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   7-5-2023 10:41  Karma  +3   Thank you. Congratulations on your new tier.
manhands   7-5-2023 06:34  Karma  +4   I guess that’s why it’s S&M, hot chick, can’t fuck. At least she didn’t make you wank yourself and then double the p ...
HK_Legend   7-5-2023 01:49  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   7-5-2023 00:46  Karma  +10   "they are quite strict" That's part of the service! Congrats on MM status.
porkchops   7-5-2023 00:18  Karma  +10   Nice, though some would argue that 3000 is a hefty price for two HJ shots, even if she's very attractive
jkfoodftw   7-5-2023 00:09  Karma  +10