Body: 4/5 small but great figure
Height:  150
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 (60 min) + Tip
Repeat: YES! All time favourite

Always enjoyed K2, even when the girls were not the best during 2022 and it was the same few girls over and over again. Although their ambience more than makes up for it. What really sets K2 apart is the quality of the rooms - actually feels like a spa where you can relax and let go for an hour or 2.

Booking was easy and pleasant with TG agent.

Lisa opened the door for me and was immediately flirty and sweet. Her personality was really good in relaxing my nerves and setting the mood. She gave me a hug and looked up at me smiling before leading me into the room.

Immediately, our hands were all over each other. After a quite shower, we got all over each other again on the bed. There wasn't really a distinctive p1 or p2 - it was all so natural as we stripped down while she teased me all over. She has a petite but firm and lean body, definitely very athletic and she's a yogi so flexible too. Great cathbath and CBJ, ended up cumming in the bag.

Never had experience that was so natural before unlike most girls who religiously follow the P1 - P2 - (P3?) routine. She actually take ownership of the job and understand what her clients (overworked and lonely salarymen) want, which is exactly what I tell my associates to do at work to no avail. Definitely plan on being a regular client. GFE is through the roof with this one.

Unrelated - since the borders have opened, a lot of these sauna girls have regular jobs over in Shenzhen and just come over for a few days every month or so. Many seem to work in yoga / dance / gym related industries. Makes me wonder how many of the hotties I used to see walking around or on tinder in Mainland actually have a side gig at a sauna in HK. Most of these girls do not share this part of their lives with their usual circles so you never know.

Recent Ratings
Mister   12-5-2023 14:29  Karma  +4   Good corroboration for all the glowing reports. Gigi is another gem.
wmun13   8-5-2023 19:13  Acceptance  +1   
Jclaudepandamme   5-5-2023 18:59  Karma  +2   
vinc9   5-5-2023 12:38  Karma  +4   Great report. I tried her recently too with a very similar exp. Definitely another great at K2.
HKGPeter   5-5-2023 12:25  Karma  +3   Thank you.
longtimelurker   5-5-2023 10:12  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   5-5-2023 05:55  Karma  +6   
zebra   5-5-2023 04:41  Karma  +6   
dienw   5-5-2023 02:21  Acceptance  +3   Whenever I ask one of these girls what they do in Shenzhen, it's always "facial" (meirong).