Body: 2/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  400/30 minutes
Repeat: No

As mentioned in the Mongering section, I was looking for some Thai action. I did some recon of King Hing and saw a pretty Thai girl on the 12th floor (room D?). Tried to speak with her in Thai and her attitude seemed good. I made a mental note to go back the next day.

The next day arrives and I go back, but very late (around 11pm). She's available and I enter hoping to charm her with my horrible Thai. We chat for a bit and then she tells me to shower alone (not a good sign). I shower and then come out. She undresses and I see marks on the boobs. Usually I wouldn't care, but boob jobs just do not do it for me.

We proceed to get straight to the action, no massage, no foreplay and she already refuses to kiss or be kissed. When I touch her, she complains that it is too ticklish. This is just going from bad to worse. I try to fondle her boobs, but she swipes my hand away (and the feeling the ridges of the silicon wasn't great anyway). I do enjoy looking at her in mish though she has closed her eyes and looked away. Flip her over to doggy. Instead of trying hard not to bust, I have the opposite reaction of trying really hard to stay, well, hard. Eventually, after much pounding and mental fantasizing, I .

I take a quick shower, pay the money, and leave. Worst punt of the trip.

I maybe gotta stop doing walk-ups. The girls are too tired, most of them do not provide very good service, and the looks just aren't enough to counter-balance the starfish experience.

Recent Ratings
Goose.Mk2   6-5-2023 12:14  Karma  +6   
slickric423   6-5-2023 00:36  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   5-5-2023 14:36  Karma  +4   IMO the issue is visiting too late into the night
ernieb   4-5-2023 21:33  Karma  +5   Thanks
monogamous   4-5-2023 20:56  Karma  +3   Bad luck, I just had a brilliant Thai girl in KH today.
HK_Legend   4-5-2023 19:15  Karma  +8   Supply should increase with LONGER (1M) visas!
magictime12   4-5-2023 18:16  Karma  +4   Sympathy K's