Subject: Uneventful outcall massage from Magic Aromatherapy (newbie blunders)
Oneintwenty
Musky Member

UID 291082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 7
Karma 129
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2023 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Uneventful outcall massage from Magic Aromatherapy (newbie blunders)

Date & Time of Session:  Late afternoon in May
Name:  Nana
Link: https://www.best-massagenearme.com
Agent: Magic Aromatherapy
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  5/10
Body: 5/10
Height:  5'5
Skill: 5/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 2/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  800 massage+ 200 outcall fee + tip
Repeat: possibly

Disclaimer: I'm sorry for the boring newbie reports. I wouldn't normally bother posting this, except I really want to read the thread on how to do the Thai massage joints, so I need the karma.

So After a disappointing experience at OSS I decided to change tack and focus on finding a good massage first with an option to convert.  Saw some reviews about Magic Aromatherapy giving excellent massages.  Found them easily, setting up the appointment was very easy, so I pulled the trigger.

I asked for someone who could speak English. They said they only had someone who could speak a little, I allowed it.

She showed up on time    For some reason I was expecting her to bring a portable massage table, as that was my experience with previous outcall massages (not in HK).

She seemed nice enough but her English was limited to 'Please' thank you and 'toilet' (honestly better than my Chinese) I'm not sure if she was nervous but she was very brisk with the introductions and went straight about preparing everything.

She asked me to take off my clothes and get under the towel and here's where I made my first mistake:

She didn't specify whether I should remove my underwear (language barrier)  Nothing up to this point had suggested to me that this would be anything other than a veggie massage, and my experience with massage here in Asia is that you leave your clothes on. No report had been established, I've got this whole sex-guilt complex from growing up religious and with the whole me2 thing.. I don't know, I just left the underwear on. I'm sorry.

The massage was not the worst massage I've ever had, but it was not great. To be fair, it's really hard to give a decent massage on a hotel bed like that.  The height is bad and getting the pressure right without a firm support is, well I mean there's a reason people use massage tables.

For me the thing about massage is that there's a connection that's created, it's like a subtle but physical conversation.  Having that connection while simultaneously having muscles kneaded into gravy is : chefskiss:  would take very little for me to after that

In this case, She put in the work, but the pressure wasn't enough and the connection wasn't there.

On the flip she did seem to warm up a bit and attention was paid to the groin, there was a lot of coincidental brushing that communicated to me that a HE was on the table.  Of course my underwear was very awkwardly in the way and really ruined the whole tease for me.

Eventually she straight pointed down there and asked if I wanted work down there, but the mood didn't feel right so I declined.

All in all, she was nice and polite and put in the effort.  I could definitely see having a better time in round two now that a little bit of report is established.

For me It was a still better experience than OSS even without an HE.

[ Last edited by  Oneintwenty at 3-5-2023 17:45 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-5-2023 16:13  Karma  +3   Live and learn. Re me2, these girls have seen it all. Ask politely whether she does other services. At worst, she’ll s ...
zebra   6-5-2023 15:10  Karma  +6   Thank you for reporting
LittleWing   6-5-2023 11:55  Karma  +3   
alumriel   5-5-2023 10:57  Acceptance  +1   I do "real" massages nude, but I've had a lot of therapy, haha =)
Dilmah   5-5-2023 07:27  Karma  +5   Decide straightaway when you meet her, everything off for HE, otherwise boxers on for veggie!
HKGPeter   4-5-2023 15:38  Karma  +3   Thank you.
420man4life   3-5-2023 23:30  Karma  +4   
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2023 10:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Oneintwenty's post

This looks like one of those legit places where they do real kung fu massage. This is not an ideal place to get one of those lustful pleasure. and smart move whether you take off your underpants - if it seems too dirty its still rightful to protect yourselves from UTI by keeping them on. Althought you didn't fire anything, you still need to go to a confession booth and regret for having dirty thoughts and ask for forgiveness and repentance and pray hail mary 20 times.
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2023 15:31  Profile P.M. 

Eva from Magic Aromatherapy is probably the provider in HK spa scene who can speaking the best English. Proper English with a posh English accent, and she is cultural and funny. She has been reviewed here numerous times. Maybe someone has opened a shop with the same name, or she was busy that day, or you live faraway from town. Anyway, I suggest you contact Magic Aromatherapy and this time specifically ask for Eva.
About your attire during massage: I never heard you need to be clothed in "Asia". My experience is, nobody cares what you wear or not wear.
About massage table: Serious massage providers usually do bring their massage tables on call. Magic Aromatherapy is more of a recreational establishment so they don't do that. Try Hava, which I use a lot. You can request the masseuse to bring a massage table or even extra towels. But please note that Hava is strictly veggie.
I get outcall massages regularly so I got my own foldable massage table at home. It's actually very cheap (less than $500 but it was a few years ago). If you are really in massage you should get one.

Recent Ratings
Oneintwenty   6-5-2023 16:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info! Yes back home i have a table now for outcall sessions. Just don't have one here yet
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2023 16:03  Profile P.M. 

Bros…I went to Magic today and had Nana. To begin with, she’s Japanese, from Yokohama, not Chinese. Fortunately I speak Japanese, so that really smoothed the way. But as always, I started by giving her a $500 tip in advance with the usual proviso “I help you, you help me”, although this time in Japanese. She gave me a big and knowing smile.

The massage was very good, not nearly as great as Eva of course, but during the massage my hands had free roaming permission and it was all good in all areas. Let’s just say that our newbie friend truly did make mistakes. Never keep your underwear on, don’t use their paper underwear, tell them a towel cover is not necessary, give them an upfront tip of around $500, and you’ll have a delightful time 99% of the time.

With Nana, I found her to be sweet, excellent body with natural C cups, and all natural in the rest of the spots. Almost everything was on offer, except I didn’t ask for or want FS today.

Oneintwenty missed out big time.

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-5-2023 16:10  Karma  +3   How old was Nana? Could you rate her face and body?

firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2023 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 firstraitt's post

And BTW, Nana was incredibly horny and wet throughout the session. Added bonus.