Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5'2
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 (90 minutes?)
Repeat: Maybe

Let me start by saying that Bobo is not young, and not a looker. She's short (maybe 5'2) and a bit chubby. But she was exactly what I was looking for.

After an hour and a half through immigration and an hour wait for lunch, I was already exhausted my first day in HK. I was looking for a decent, but playful massage followed by a nice fuck. I didn't want a star fish, no matter how beautiful, and I didn't want a cold hearted professional.

I inquired with multiple parties but my roaming data for my mainland phone wouldn't allow me to use telegram or whatsapp (anyone know why?). Once I got wifi, I sent a message to Bobo on whatsap, told her 20 minutes and I was off. She greeted me in a short school girl uniform, her boobs poking out from underneath. She quickly disrobed, tild me to do the same and then got me to sick in a  plastic chair used for washing. She asked what I wanted and I said just to go slow and I had a lot of build up and no release for awhile.

Play started here with lots of touching and fondling and she pushed her big tits into my eager mouth. At some points, she did bareback (I think) but I quickly pulled out when that happened. There was fingering, DFK and general rubbing all about, even BBBJ.  

She then offered action in the tub and I agreed as I booked her partially because of her video playing in the tub with another punter. As the tub filled, she gave me an ok massage which I needed as my legs were cramping a bit because of walking so much. It was a bit sudden to go from play to a dry massage, but it let me relax a bit as I was almost ready to shoot in the shower.

We then went back to the wooden tub where she massaged my shoulders but I wanted more so she straddled so I could eat her out. She joined me in the small tub and we played and fondled. Again, DATY, BBBJ, and bareback, but I pulled out quickly again.

We then returned to bed where she gave me a massage and then oiled up for some nuru. It was nice to feel her on my back, but when I flipped over, I couldn't wait anymore. More DATY, BBBJ, 69, then finally capped. I was so turned in at this point that cowgirl lasted only a few minutes before I...

Overall, I was pretty happy with the punt. She's not a clock watcher and she aims to please, but in my post coital clarity, I didn't find as attractive as when I was enveloped in the horny fog.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   6-5-2023 12:39  Karma  +4   Damn she has a nice pair of tits ... playing with those is reason enough to c her, everything else is a bonus
chemical   6-5-2023 05:38  Karma  +3   Excellent
STFCQuark   5-5-2023 21:33  Acceptance  +1   
miketk   1-5-2023 21:31  Acceptance  +4   A MILF with good service. A trial during COVID. Rarely a few good choice available...
HK_Legend   1-5-2023 18:29  Karma  +8   Nice videos.
booby_lover   1-5-2023 14:35  Karma  +5   is that her in her ad vidoes? if so she deserves a video just for that good effort.
austin821   1-5-2023 14:30  Karma  +5   
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2023 20:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@booby lover Yes I do think it is her, but when she was younger and thinner. Actually, the video is what caught my attention and got me to contact her. That wooden tub is mighty small, but couldn't say no to reenacting that scene.
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2023 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Thread Subject: Bobo Revisited
Date & Time of Session:  July 19, 4:30pm

Name:  Bobo

Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 for 1 hour+
Repeat: Maybe

Went to visit Bobo again. Arranged a time through whatsapp and even arrived early. She was okay with starting early. As we getting soaped up in the bathroom (similar to before), she didn't seem to remember me from last time. Also, there was a tension in the air last time that made the experience exciting, but as I knew what to expect this time, it wasn't so electric. Don't get me wrong; it was still a good time, but maybe because I was on time constraint and tired from travel, it wasn't as good as the first time. I still loved her big breasts and her curvaceous (albeit short) body.

We spent time in the bathroom washing up, then to the bed for play. We ended up in 69 and then she was giving me a good BJ. I actually couldn't hold back this time and .

I really wanted a second shot so we rested for a bit (her massage skills aren't very good), then she put me in the bathtub. I kind of dozed off there while she was massaging my shoulders; then she joined me in there. There were two times where she may have barebacked me in the bathroom and the bathtub for a short time which worried me (and excited me). Back to the bed for more play, but I couldn't quite finish for a second time.

As I was about to pay, she asked for 1600 which I wasn't expecting this it was 1200 last time. I already had 1200 out so she took it and said never mind, but I could tell she wasn't happy. It kind of soured the mood on what was a decent punt just at the end.
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2023 15:48  Profile P.M. 
For those looking for Bobo, she's no longer listed on 141, but you can PM for her direct address if you are interested.