Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2023 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Osaka] Club Amour

Date & Time of Session:  Dec, Night
Name:  Can't recall.
Link: https://club-amour.com/system.php
Nationality & Language: Japanese, Fluent Japanese
Face:  1.5/5 I might need to rerate the bijinlab post after a second thought.
Body: 2.5/5 slight tummy, big natural rack but I'm not a huge, huge rack lover
Height:  1.55-1.6m
Skill: 2/5 (ymmv, she didn't really did much)
Service: 1.5/5
GFE: 1.5/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  60min 22000 yen (should be some gaijin tax included)
Repeat: Nope

Cold night, wanted to try the fame soap with inflatable bed. It's a long walk from the main shopping district, but discrete enough from the crowd.

Reception
A little intimidating, used my broken japanese, once they knew you're gaijin, the choices are much limited. Only given 2 choices, just gotta gamble and pick one.

The deed
The room is very dim, you could see the age of the building.
The girl wore a black devil dress, tbh when she's dressed up she look very cute. But after taking off, it starts to get downhill. The cuteness dropped, and she felt like she aged 10 years. All natural, no tattoo, a very realistic look and body.

Did the usual bath, brush and gargle, then led to the sukebe chair. I felt it was too short and only did the slight slide and butthole tickle just for the sake of washing up.

Then came the inflatable bed, she took her time to set it up, and reminding me that it'll get very slippery so do grab hold in a certain angle and this is reminded for several times. I'm not sure what the hell happened in other sessions but it seems like a flight safety instruction and it could meant many accidents did happened.

She lube up herself and the bed, then I carefully lie flat. She did the usual slides and stuff, then came the crab scissor leg with her toe grabbing Lb and tugging during slide. It was very tight and felt she was gunning for a quick release. Flipped and she continued and was grabbing the LB very tight. Once she knew the shot is off, she immediately stopped work and ask to clean up.

Conclusion
YMMV, might be the session is too short and maybe at least 90mins allow for unlimited. a diffent girl might help. The girl felt dark she felt very mechanical and doesnt feel much warmth during the session. After she dawn the devil dress again I felt her mood changed to a lighter mood.
Well its a 'budget' gaijin friendly one, but I've felt I should have spent the budget at tobita or matsushima for a different service.

Side fact: She told me she studies in university to become a pre-school teacher.

Recent Ratings
Iceman40   10-5-2023 14:36  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   5-5-2023 22:43  Karma  +4   
emm7   5-5-2023 05:20  Karma  +3   
eclipsegsx1122   2-5-2023 16:53  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   1-5-2023 00:51  Karma  +10   
STFCQuark   1-5-2023 00:00  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   30-4-2023 18:21  Karma  +2   Thank you.
420man4life   30-4-2023 08:31  Karma  +4   
aceinthehole   30-4-2023 05:11  Karma  +6   Thank you! Keep the reports coming :-)
gg1234   29-4-2023 23:48  Karma  +2   Try to remember the name, because it's an important part of the review. If the girl can't be identified, what's the ...
Bust-a-nut   29-4-2023 23:36  Karma  +2