Font size: S M L
小貓 - Kimoji/Kawaii Spa

Thread Subject: 小貓 - Kimoji/Kawaii Spa
Date & Time of Session:  3:00 27 April
Name:  小貓
Link: t.me/KimojiSpaHK
Agent: Kimoji Spa
Nationality & Language: Mainlander - Canto and Mandarin
Face:  4/5, Very Pretty, I would say she is up there.
Body: 5/5, She has a nice ass and some big boobs, her nipples were small
Height:  168 cm
Skill: 3/5 for  the Massage
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:3/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 2000 90 Minutes Full Service
Repeat: Yes

TLDR: She is pretty with a nice body. If you are looking for a okay massage but just want p3 with a pretty young girl. Give. her a try. Not sure what she charges for 60 mintues.

After reading a repot by a fellow brother I thought I would give her a try. The report is linked below.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=81454&page=1#pid615735

I have been to the kawai location, but I must say the kimoji location is a lot nicer I am sure they are the same spa with the same stable of girls with just 2 different locations. Both locations are pretty discrete, so you won't get any weird looks going to either of them of you are worried about that.

Booking with mms was pretty easy. She does ask if you have any other bookings, so you just need to send a screenshot of your previous booking.

I put reading access limit, cause I am not sure if Kimoji and Kawaii offer full service usually, so just wanted to be careful a bit.

The room at the spa is pretty spacious, it isn't your usual massage table, it is literally a bed. It is the same set up as Kawaii but it just feels newer and cleaner imo. The shower was pretty spacious too.

I went to the room myself and showered by myself. I wasn't offered anythign to drink. Just went straight to the massage.

P1: It was okay. She does give okay pressure and hits the sore areas. It wasn't the best massage I had. It wouldn't be the first place I would go to get a massage. The massage lasted about 15 minutes. And then she asked me what kind of service I wanted. Originally I was only going to do 60 minutes, but I changed to 90 minutes after I saw how pretty she was. After I told her, she took off her clothes and began the nuru massage.

I'm not sure if it is the oil that they used, but she contantly had to reply it as she was rubbing her boobs up and down the back. I would say this part lasted for about 20 minutes or so and then I was asked to flip over.

At this time, we haven't really discussed about full service, I was just thinking hey let's see where this goes. On the flip, she was giving a cat bath and light touches up and down. She also rubbed her pussy on little brother. So I tested my luck and see if I had full access to little sister. She allowed me to play with her clit and I was having a good t ime playing with her body and sucking on her tits. And then out of the blue, she asked me if I wanted to do it. By that time, I wasn't even thinking with my head anymore little brother took over and I was like fuck yea.

After that, you gave me a bareback blowjob which was short but she knew how to tease. This whole time, I was just fingering her and just admiring her. ass. After some time, she got out the condom and capped me.

We started things out in missionary, I was just fucking her for a good 15 minutes in missionary. Like it was just intoxicating looking at her and watching her hold in. her screams. After a bit, I wanted to admire her ass and then we moved to doggie, in doggie, I just kept going slow and fast and playing with the clits and boobs. I wanted to slap her ass so bad, but wasn't sure if should, since she was really trying to stay quiet.

After doggie, we moved back to missionary to finish up the session, and I. finished on top. I was a big sad that i didn't get to admire her on top riding me, but maybe that will be for the repeat session.

After everything, we showered together and exchange contact and I was on my way.

Overall, it was a very satisfying experience and what I needed to end this rough week of work.

Happy Punting!

[ Last edited by  Jhioka07 at 27-4-2023 20:10 ]

Recent Ratings
kenDing   28-4-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
energylung   27-4-2023 21:17  Karma  +3   
magictime12   27-4-2023 20:15  Karma  +4