Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2020
Location Van
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2023 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Singapore - Ruyi Parlour - a local experience

Hello gents, long time no see, hope everybody doing great now that everything essentially back to "normal" (screw inflation). Was in Singapore for a long layover, therefore needed to unwind a bit, so hit up an old friend of mine to catch up, and of course I had ulterior thoughts for some fun while in Singapore so he was my informant for my punting trip in Singapore.

Date & Time of Session: March 2023
Name: Mimi
Nationality & Language: Chinese, PRC - Decent English but we conversed in Mandarin
Age: 30 - 40 (definitely MILF, but very sultry looking and beautiful nevertheless)  
Face:  5/5 (for her age, oozes confidence, very well kept, but not young looking, her overall facial vibe looked like ZHang Ziyi but more matured.
Body: 4.8/5 (for her age, not toned nor slim, but bod was very womanly with all curves defined)
Height:  154 cm ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: SGD180, 1 hour
Repeat: Of course, tho I doubt she will be there the next time I visit.

Detailed.

I have tried some massage places in Singapore before and tried some legal Geylang stores too pre pandemic, but with post pandemic situations, I had not a clue whats in and out, and was too busy to have an online research session before hand, so my friend was my guide for the trip. I am single, but he is married, but being old pals, we get along well so men talks were no problem. I inquired about need to release and he was open to telling me where to relax with beautiful woman, and this time with his help, I get to experience what a local option would go for a relaxing time.

After a late lunch around 4pm ish, he agreed to take me to a happy ending parlour. I do not have the exact address, because I was mainly following my friend, but I remembered getting off at Jalan Besar Station and walking 4, 5 blocks down exit B. Stopping at a corner in front of a place with a big poster of a the word Ruyi in front. We waited a bit in front of a glassed door, with a stair behind it. Then the door buzzed open we entered and walked up the dimly lit stairs (SO EXICITING )

At the top of the stairs stood a beautiful woman dressed in a black mini skirt (lets call her mamasan for now) , greeting us "lao ban ni hao" in a sexy voice. I was filled with excitement looking up eyeing her long smooth legs and possibly stole a peek or two trying to catch a glimpse of her skirt opening . Once we reached second level, my friend said we did not have an appointment so, it was up to the lady to arrange a lady for me and left the scene back to his wife and kids   

The vibe of the parlor is very laid back and casual, there was a reception at the front, with a BUNCH of phones (hmm I was guessing those were "working" phones, and later proven right) Behind the counter is a hall with like 2 or 3 rooms, and there was another 2 or 3 rooms at the opposite side of the floor, and a bunch of towels and bottled products in a corner. That was my quick observation of the parlor, basic but vert clean and well kept. Smelled nice too

Mamasan obviously knew this was my first time, and just casually said I had such a good friend for bringing me here . Mamasan motioned me to sit down on a sofa right next to the reception, sat next to me, and said that there were currently 3 available ladies, and INCLUDING herself too...   I was like "OH really?!, say less woman, I am picking you" of course I thought it in my head, and replied politely saying "you can, too?". She nodded, and asked if I wanted to see the others, I was very hooked on her so I said no, though thinking back I kinda wanted to see the others too, but screw it, Mamasan is my service lady now, I kept that provocative thought and heck, she was hot anyway, so why not. We handled the money, then we moved to a room, with a queen size bed in the middle and a standing shower on the other side. She said to take a shower first by myself and she was gonna go get ready and get her stuffs. And shower I took, wrapped a towel around my chinchin sat waiting on the bed. A bit later she came back with a basket of bottled products and the fun began. I asked some questions like "have you eaten yet" blah blah blah to break some ice, and she moved slowly in my laps and started caressed me. At that point my chinchin was already hard, so as soon as she sat on my laps, my hands were all over hers too. She told me to lie down and that she would give me a massage first and FS would be the main course. I leaned back and just enjoyed her undressing her miniskirt, revealing another set of black 2 pieces, and the 2 pieces were quickly removed too, showing her bombass body, think not slim, but boobs, waist and burst were all heavenly defined. Then I flipped on my belly, and she started pressing her hands on my back.

TBH, the massage was just OK, she was mainly pressing here and there, but it went on like 15 mins, enough for me to ease in the pace. Then flipped again, now she was giving me a BBBJ, bros, lemme tell you how warm and moist her mouth was, I deadass had a rush of cum I could feel about to burst after just a few initial headbobs. I stopper her right there, pulled her up to calm myself, while asking if I could taste her V. She obliged and I went to town with her body from head to toes. Though she only let me light kissed her, hence the not high service score. Her V had no odor, clean and well kept. I was DATY for a good 10 min and her moaning was a treat too. Her body was twitching a little at times too, so I safely assumed she enjoyed it, unlike some girls just got desensitized and felt nothing. Then she said to fuck and dom was on, the positions were mission, cg and came at doggie. I was spent after coming, she told me to rest a bit and she was gonna throw away the condom, she came back to me, but didnt lie down just sat next to me, we exchanged some chit chat, I learned that she was from Wuhan, shes in SG to make some money and go back eventually. I brought up the phones situation, and she confirmed that the phone had numbers of the ladies working there, and they are on online webs too, hence the phones. I just thought about the phones on the reception table was interesting, because there were probably over 20 phones. Anyway, with the remaining time, she washed me up and i her, she asked for my age, knowing she would be older, I am not that young, but still in 20s, I told her my age and she gave an evil smile and I didnt ask her age out of politeness. She dressed and told me to come out once I am done dressing too, and left. I was out of the room shortly after too.

Once I am out there, she gave me a water bottle, thanked me and asked to come back, but out of curiosity, I asked if I could see the others, and she said unfortunately they are serving customers so the next time she would let me choose. We parted ways and I was a happier man looking for real food.

I will definitely repeat the place next time I am in SG, hoping it will still be there, and I will update the location details after my next visit. Attached is a photo of her representation for those who do not know who Zhang Ziyi is, with a milfy body
Thanks for reading!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pipolaki   26-5-2023 19:09  Acceptance  +5   Good pick. Your friend has good taste. The whole street is a party place. I know a squirter there.
Jclaudepandamme   15-5-2023 00:11  Karma  +2   
Dilmah   1-5-2023 22:08  Karma  +5   Thnx bro
niteverk   1-5-2023 06:12  Karma  +4   Thanks for leading the way!
hkpunter999   28-4-2023 13:42  Karma  +5   
Asiangaijin   28-4-2023 13:31  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   28-4-2023 12:53  Karma  +8   
obe   28-4-2023 12:13  Karma  +10   
iTraveler   28-4-2023 10:08  Karma  +3   
koroquet   28-4-2023 06:43  Karma  +3   nice review. thanks.
random1   28-4-2023 00:20  Karma  +5   Excellent report. Now we're gonna need more exact details on location!
LittleWing   27-4-2023 18:07  Karma  +3   
jezzzz   27-4-2023 15:06  Karma  +6   good read, nice one brother
concu98
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 265
Posts 11
Karma 263
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2020
Location Van
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2023 07:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 concu98's post

Location update

I played around Google map and actually found the place.
https://goo.gl/maps/ZqosrnTShXH2eYZk7

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   1-5-2023 00:25  Karma  +6   thx brother