Name: kitten, (小貓)
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: 24.04.23
Face: 4/5 - mid 20s,
Body: 4/5 - D cup, 1.65m
Service:  4.5/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, capped BJ, sex
Price:  $1500 for an hour, all in

Part 1:
It has been a while since I visited my usual spa. Was told that there have been a number of new arrivals. Decided to try 小貓. She seems quite sexy. Fair skin. Ample boobs, D cup. Anyway her massage was not bad but we cut short since she kept brushing my balls and I find it hard to lie on my front when little brother is awake.

Part 2:
She started her routine of lightly scratching followed by catbath my back. While she was busy at that, her other hands was gently tugging my penis.. it felt quite nice. Next i felt the warm nuru gel on my butt crack and she uses her boobs to push the gel up on my back. It felt so nice.

She told me to turn and sat on my tummy. I couldn't wait and started groping her boobs. She allow the rubbing of nipple and gave soft moans as i tune the radio. After a while, she oushed my hands away and start kissing my nipple while putting on the condom. I assumed it was a bj. So i just let her do her stuff. She was not giving me a slow bh. Instead it was hard sucking. It was unbearablly nice that i squirmed and closed my eyes. What happened next was shocking. I felt like she was putting my capped little brother into her. She was giving me a cow girl ride and when i realised what was happening, she gave me a smile and told me to relax. Not long after i ejaculated.

During the bath i was rather worried as we had sex and didn't discuss the price. I am worried i will be asked to pay skyhigh price. She asked me why i seemed unhappy. I explained to her and she giggled. Phew...what a relief when she said it was only $1500.

Overall this is a fun punt.

Recent Ratings
Jhioka07   27-4-2023 17:30  Karma  +3   she is great. enjoyed my time with her today.
Shanghaiabroad   26-4-2023 22:18  Karma  +2   Very nice, had my eyes on her for a while
ernieb   26-4-2023 22:04  Karma  +5   Nice
DrDecimate   26-4-2023 20:22  Karma  +2   What a surprise, FS without ask! Nice one. Is the photo representative of the real person?
420man4life   26-4-2023 19:34  Karma  +4