Name: Coach
Nationality & Language: Malay/Spanish/HK Mix - Perfect English
Face: S5/5 she is a stunner
Body: 5/5
Skill & Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1200
Repeat: Possibly

So, after my 4 hands experience, my wallet said no more. Thankfully some other part of me took over and I went for another massage trip in TST. Messaged the agent asking for a girl that spoke English and they recommended Coach as an ABC which, she isn't, but not a problem as her English is native and it was nice to have a chat. However, the whole thing lasted maybe 40 mins including the post nut shower. I originally booked for 8:15pm but arrived early and was told it was fine to come up. Coach was running a bit late getting back so she didn't actually join til 8:15. There was no hot water when I arrived so I took a cold shower and lay on the bed. When she arrived she asked if I was cold, offered me a drink and made small talk which was nice.

P1

There was no P1 really. Maybe 5 minutes of rubbing my shoulders/back before asking me to flip.

P2

P2 was decent. Coach is definitely hot and although she kept her panties on, her body was great. Her HJ and GFE skills are great. Deep eye contact, teases of a BJ and really sensual. She didn't do the typical Nuru as I asked her not to. The oil is annoying as hell. After some lubed up HJ action, I all over her hand and she giggled. The best HJ i've gotten? No, that's MenMen in TST but definitely a good experience in terms of quality.

After P2, she took a shower and massaged my head a bit and I hopped into the shower (finally had hot water). She teased me that I wasn't active and normally guys are aggressive with her but she was happy I was polite. We chatted for about 15 minutes afterwards about life and her background. She asked what I was up to at the weekend but I told her I was busy with work. After a hug and a "hope to see you again soon", I was on my merry way.

Overall, it was a short but sweet experience. I definitely think she could do more teasing and build up and actually give a half decent massage but I'm the type of person that actually enjoys the massage part.

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-5-2023 14:07  Karma  +4   Still too pricey for a topless HJ: two of her stablemates offer it for $800 or $900.
Leg_o_man   29-4-2023 05:25  Karma  +4   Excellent
ernieb   24-4-2023 22:25  Karma  +5   Surprised she dropped her price. Thanks for reporting
Loginin
Nookie Newbie

UID 290819
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 10
Karma 19
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2023 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hey man I believe you miss out the most attractive parts of coach, she definitely good in BJ and fucking. She is able to tease you and I am definitely cannot avoid to fuck her. Suggest you try next time