Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2023 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Germany FKK club Oase

Trip Report - FKK Oase, an American’s perspective

FKK is just a way to find the nudist scene in central europe, means like “Freedom Kulture” or something. but there is ALSO a sex club concept that plays on the carnal version of this. FKK *clubs* are brothels that are a concept in Germany but has now spread across Netherlands to Central Europe all the way to Slovenia. They all have a sauna and relaxation theme. This is about the sex and sauna club concept.

FKK Oase is located outside of Frankfurt, in Germany.

One summer, mid afternoon, I took the train to the nearest stop, and showed a cab driver an address. He took me there no problem. Upon entering, I paid the 70 euro cover (basically $70 these days), which is a day pass that comes with unlimited food and drink from the buffet, and use of the facilities.

I was enamored by the aesthetics! I leave the changing area - like a spa - wearing just a towel and sandals, and enter the oasis. This objectively puts even the glamorized brothels on Game of Thrones to shame! Greco-roman architecture, all the woman walking around nude, in 5 inch heels. I saw many lean white women and many lean black woman. More specifically, the white women were *mostly* from Romania and the black women *mostly* from some part of West Africa. Same stuff, different continent. They're (almost) all 8's and above. 9's and 10's just walking around, this isn't similar to real life. I’m pleased. I think there were some German born and even some American women. There is definitely no compromise possible in experiencing the fantasy you imagine with women that look like the area you’re in, and this contradicts the hearsay demographics that people perceive to be in these environments.

I did get pulled by a pair of women that were just waiting for a new customer. This was conceptually a mistake because I hadn’t seen everyone else yet, yet I had a fun threesome in several positions, across an hour. They were really good about changing condoms between every insertion, and did it in a sexy way that didn’t break the flow. They did upsell me on things I didn’t know had an extra price like a “lesbian show” where they just play with each other in the middle of your session. Okay, don’t make that mistake again. I think I spent a total of 200 euros with them.

Great introduction! I’m in it now. Now it is time for food!

I cross a hot tub, and a pool, to go to the bar and buffet in the middle of the field. I see a guy playing in the pool with a woman on his shoulders, chicken. I see some nude volleyball occurring, some other fit guys and the providers all mixed together across teams. Holy shit are they fucking in a replica of the pantheon? I get a beer and fill my plate with meats and cheeses and enjoy this new scenario for me, learning which women I want to interact with and experience soon.

Okay the first women definitely were not the ones I would have chosen! Just like a strip club.

I wind up talking to a gorgeous nude woman, blonde hair, tanned skin, lean. I can’t believe my eyes, it’s just like the conditioning from the storybooks I was raised with, and now I can have sex with her? “I manifested every situation that allows me to be here.” is the overriding thought that went through my head, and we cross the field, instead of going to a room, we go to a cabana still outside! Everyone can see, if it wasn’t for the distance. This is really opulent, there is nothing like this in the US.

This one did not speak English well. But I would say that the frequency of a language barrier is nearly the same as what I would encounter at a US strip club. Stick with flirting and you’ll be fine. I’m pretty sure that sex is like 70-100 euros. Next time I’ll try to get an itemized breakdown.

After this session, I go relax in massage chairs, enjoying the summer breeze. You’ve got to be kidding me. This is far better than I thought.

=== Overall Impressions ===

The most interesting thing I learned about FKK clubs on this trip is that they follow strip club logic. For example, you have a sex worker having opinions about how normal or abnormal it is for a guy to come alone, or a different one that avoids bachelor’s parties for elaborate reasons. Or you want to avoid the pushy providers hanging out near the door, before you get to see what the selection is. The amusing cultural shift where it is not uncommon for the bachelor’s party to go to the brothel instead of playing pretend brothel with strippers who may offer sex. How another patron is there to judge and reject beautiful women, and would find it absurd go to a room with them. As an American, this last one shocked me the most, I really thought we would all be there for the same "fucking" reason.

But they are far superior than strip clubs in nearly every way. They get to the point faster, they are better in facilities, newer, modern compared to US strip clubs, and they are cheaper. You also pay only for the services you use and not randomly for the girl’s time throughout her interaction with you. Your money and phone is locked up in a locker too.

FKK Oase is a great example of this. I wish there were FKK Clubs in Nevada or right across the border in Mexico. *Anywhere* in North America would tap into an opportunity doing this. Imagine if Sapphire Day Club in Vegas didn’t allow outside women, the dancers were completely naked, alcohol was still served, complimentary, and you could fuck anywhere (and everything cost 90% less). Then you would almost have an FKK club.

As far as interacting with the women, I would still say that extras in strip clubs can be more fun. Ironically because it’s riskier and not routine. Whereas at the brothel part of an FKK club it’s closer to a Public Health Service, noticing its quite routine after going for a romp with several women.

All in all, I spent about $1,300, and that’s including a round trip flight, lodging, hanging out and fucking all day. At a US strip club, this amount is just a couple hours of VIP with nothing guaranteed. Some experiences in Europe definitely make me wonder what I’m even doing in North America sometimes, given just how developed some other developed nations are.

Recent Ratings
Jjpron   2-7-2023 06:37  Acceptance  +1   
Ezpepino   7-6-2023 05:11  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   5-6-2023 16:41  Karma  +2   
whodis   3-6-2023 18:38  Karma  +2   
scufferhk   3-6-2023 13:31  Karma  +5   Excellent report
littlefinger   3-6-2023 07:38  Karma  +4   Excellent write up
zechs69   1-5-2023 07:02  Acceptance  +1   
tom-s   27-4-2023 22:52  Karma  +2   Loved FKK concept, my first 3some
Asiangaijin   26-4-2023 17:21  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   24-4-2023 08:45  Karma  +10   FKK clubs are on my to-do list.
obe   24-4-2023 08:40  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   24-4-2023 07:43  Karma  +10   
chemical   24-4-2023 07:15  Karma  +3   
mrjdunhill   24-4-2023 05:05  Karma  +2   
seanfinn2000   24-4-2023 03:39  Acceptance  +1   Did pricing go down recently? Late last year it was Euro for every half hour per gal
kukooo   24-4-2023 01:33  Karma  +3   Use Template for Reports
Bust-a-nut   24-4-2023 00:53  Acceptance  +3   This is on my list. Good detailed review
phub99   23-4-2023 23:58  Acceptance  +1   
15633381   23-4-2023 20:49  Acceptance  +1   Nicely said. FKK concept is a very good idea and this concept can work in any countries that legalize this form of enter ...
sexyloser (Beard of Sexiness+1)
Forum Moderator
K-Girl Geek

UID 288486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6288
Posts 379
Karma 6201
Acceptance 1734
Reading Access 150
Registered 26-2-2023
Location South Bay, CA
Status Online
Post at 23-4-2023 23:03  Profile Blog P.M. 
I've heard about FKK Oase and even bookmarked it on my tuscl account. It seems to be highly reputable.

Its great to read about someone's first hand experience. You mentioned Netherlands, have you experienced the Dutch FKK scene? Any recommendations? I'm planning to be in Europe end of the year and my itinerary isn't set in stone yet.

While you can get by in English most of the time, are there such things as 1 on 1 female guides? They can be veggies though of course extra preferred. it's just more fun to travel around than with some dude. Do you know of any sites where I can find tour guides in various European countries? I rather it be from a cheap student at a cost that make sense for 1 on 1 than the 600-1000 options for group tours for just a few hours.

[ Last edited by  sexyloser at 23-4-2023 09:36 ]
seanfinn2000
Lustful Lord

UID 287534
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 47
Karma 604
Acceptance 424
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2023 03:44  Profile P.M. 
Germany hands down better than netherlands
also typo in the Recent Rating section above,  I meant " Euro 100"

[ Last edited by  seanfinn2000 at 24-4-2023 07:08 ]
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2023 04:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkcats's post

FKK in German stands for Freikorper Kulture, that is Free Body Culture or naturism/nudism.
Generally it was for nudist camps but some enterprising entrepreneurs have made it into sexclubs/brothels.
They are spread all over Germany, OASE being one of the top clubs
bradwilson400
Musky Member

UID 281808
Digest Posts 0
Credits 100
Posts 18
Karma 98
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2023 07:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkcats's post

I have been a big fan of german fkk concept even though i havent been to one yet. just reading the reviews about them gets me horny. it is definitely different experience compared to what we have here in usa. i will need to start saving for a trip to german fkk. maybe get some local intel from local mongers before i go there.