Cherry of Sham Shui Po – Re-visit

Date & Time of Session: 22/4/2023

Name: Cherry

Price: $1000/60mins

Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?A41900-SSP-Massage-Cherry.html

For ratings of the girl please refer to my last report:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Detailed encounter
After my last session with Cherry, I went on to a business trip in Tokyo. I was not sure, but for some reason, just couldn’t get her off my mind. Decided to revisit her ASAP after getting back to HK.

Made an appointment with her. Arrived at the district a little earlier, so texted her again and wait for her. Soon got a signal from her telling me to come up, so headed up there. She was wearing this sexy little white dress this time (btw, she had quite a few different sexy gowns and lingeries. Bros who are into this kind of stuff may want to take note of that). Settle in, had a little chit-chat. I’ve got a little gift for her from Tokyo, so presented it to her. She was quite indulged by that. Then off with our gear and headed into the shower. Nothing very special happened there, only very thorough scrubbing. Finished showering and dried off, then headed to the bed.

I was pretty tired coming back from the trip, so I decided to let Cherry do her thing. She waited no time to take the initiative. In a split second, she was all over me, giving me little kisses here and there. And before I could respond, she started giving me bbbj while sticking her ass in my face. I took that as a signal that she wanted to do 69, so I gave her back the favor. She seemed to enjoy it, as she started rubbing her clit and told me where she like to be licked. We must have spent like several minutes doing just that. I don’t want her to get too tired, so told her to lay on her back and go down on her a little more. Gave her nipples the same attention with my lips and tongue. She would just squeeze her tits and encouraged me to suck on them. Then she started to play with her pussy again, which indicates that more attention was required down there. I happily obliged.

Asked her to return the favor, so it was my turn to lay down and let her work. She proceeds by licking my junk all over – balls, shaft, tip, everywhere. Then it was a very sloppy bbbj. She had this full-length mirror by the side of her bed, and I could enjoy the view from there. The best part of it was she would occasionally watch herself and look at me in the mirror, which I found to be quite hot. BBBJ went on for some time, and I touched her LS a little. She was wet as a fountain.

Dom on and she started riding me. She really had a tight unit down there. I could feel the suction despite she was wet as a fountain, she rode me for a few minutes before we switched position and oh boy, my balls were drenched! Entered her mish, she whispered in my ears ‘You are so big, I like it very much, just keep fucking me.’ I kept thrusting in a slow controlled rhythm, which I remember she enjoyed. Kept at it for a few minutes before finally shoot my load. Stayed inside her for a few moments, just trying to catch my breathe. Proceed to extract myself from her and lay down exhausted. She helped me remove the condom, clean up a bit and join me in the bed again. We just spent the rest of the time laying there, talking. Told her about my trip in Tokyo. She said that she hasn’t travelled since the pandemic, and I said she should do so when she has time. Talked about some other stuff, and then realized time was almost up. Headed to the shower to clean up again. Got dressed, paid and leave.

Thought a lot on my way back. I was thinking that the reason why I got so attracted to Cherry could be because of my ex. Maybe I still couldn’t fully let go? Maybe because there are some similarities between Cherry and her, and that I started to project my feelings about my ex towards Cherry? I don’t know, but I definitely know that I need to cool things off before it turns into some unhealthy mental dependency . I will definitely revisit Cherry, but I think it would be quite some time before that happens.

Will be travelling to Japan frequently from now on, maybe I should find some Japanese WG to get my mind off ?

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hopefully the next report will be about another girl.

Attached photo is another captured shot from her 141 ad video

[ Last edited by  anata_no_kokoro at 22-4-2023 23:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sssqblf   5-7-2023 00:03  Karma  +2   Excellent
Sniper1   30-6-2023 02:02  Acceptance  +1   Nice report, does Cherry have good HJ skills?
bohica   5-5-2023 00:07  Karma  +8   Is Cherry even half as flexible as indicated in some of her other videos?!?
YobroAce   2-5-2023 10:40  Acceptance  +1   
MaxReal   30-4-2023 07:46  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   26-4-2023 11:31  Karma  +8   
LittleWing   23-4-2023 19:15  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   23-4-2023 13:33  Karma  +3   Thank you.
lively192   23-4-2023 12:38  Karma  +4   
chemical   23-4-2023 11:42  Karma  +3   
monogamous   23-4-2023 08:26  Karma  +3   Deep. Mongering is about having fun and getting your rocks off. Keep it real.
manofdahouse   23-4-2023 02:01  Karma  +5   
Amsterdam   23-4-2023 00:31  Acceptance  +1