Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 2/10  (age is getting to her)
Body: 3/10 (decent tits, okay ass)
Skill & Service: 4/10
GFE: 6/10 (very chatty and cuddly)
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: No

One of those days where I was horny at work and somehow managed to survive my shift, as soon as I clock out I know exactly where I was off to. On my to-do list was Mimi from Phoenix but I checked the DB and she was offline so I decided against going there. Made my way to Hing Loong and take the back stairs and stay there to open up the DB again and see what option I had before deciding to go over to the second floor. Candy had a welcome sign so I ring the bell and she quotes me for 500 and in I go. Definitely seen better lookswise, but I am too awkward to reject them after setting up appointments.

Once I'm inside, she strikes up a conversation and we kept talking for a good 10 mins before showering. She is VERY chatty and did not stop pre and post shower, and I am there just nodding my head to whatever she was saying. She was going into detail all the weird requests she gets from customers and I warned her against trying any of that on me

Starts off giving a BBBJ which was very enjoyable, very wet and sloppy with some good teasing techniques. I told her to take her time as I was not afraid of shooting too early so I just kinda close my eyes and enjoy the next 10 mins

Capped up, did the usual by starting off in doggy, mish and finishing in CG. Cowgirl was fun, playing with her tits and her playing with me face. Not long after I shoot and we just lie there in the same position as we finished in.

After the deed, she is still in the mood to talk. This time she was telling me about a few people who made up excuses for not paying and promised to pay on the next visit only to never show up. She looked quite sad at this point so I sit there with her and told her to be more non-negotiable and strict on these matters. Chit-chat a bit more before hugging me goodbye.

Overall, a good session with a nice lady but better value out there. Still got a couple more on my to do list: Mimi from Phoenix Apt as well as 4/F Coco and Yau Mei from Hing Loong. Still fairly new to punting so I tend to make appointments before going so I gotta massively improve my walkup game and going door to door rejecting what I don't want. As I mentioned, I find it VERY awkward to walk away so any advice/tips on being more open in this is appreciated

Happy punting bros!!

[ Last edited by  hornylad at 22-4-2023 20:36 ]

Recent Ratings
honkong2012   30-4-2023 09:17  Karma  +4   Always found her service to be excellent. But it has been years since I have seen her. She was always very dirty (in a g ...
michael_love   25-4-2023 15:30  Acceptance  +3   
LittleWing   23-4-2023 19:17  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   23-4-2023 06:05  Karma  +8   Coco has REAL massage skills, loves DATY & slow "beg for it" mish. Yau Mei is cool.
chemical   22-4-2023 22:02  Karma  +3   I’m the same way in terms of walking away. Great work!