Nationality & Language: Korean/English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5  
- Soft lovely boobs
Height: Arround 162cm
Skill: 3.5/5  
Service: 3.55/5
Price & Session Length: 1700 about 40 mins

After a few drinks and feeling horny I messaged the agent late in the evening to see if Cara was still working. First time using this agent and it went smoothly without any hiccups. Arrived at the hotel shortly afterwards, Cara opened the door while standing behind it, I'm always a little apprehensive when this happens as there have been a few experiences when you turn around and the girls look way different to advertised.

Cara is the girl in the photos but she looks less fresh faced, since my visit a video had shown up on the database which is a much better representation than the photos.

She's not much of a talker, I'm directed to the shower where she passes me some mouthwash, she helps me dry with a disposable towel then I lay on the bed. She starts with a covered BJ which was fine but nothing to write home about. As I'm exploring her body I'm pleasantly surprised at how soft and lovely her breasts are, I was fully expecting hard bolt on's. She mounts me are starts riding as I lick and suck on those fine breasts, I instigate DFK as she obliges. We go from cowgirl to mish and then to doggy, while in doggy I gently push my thumb into her ass and shes not having any of it with a firm no! A few more positions later she is eager for me to cum (I can really go after a few drinks and she was clearly getting tired). So in reverse CG with her laying back on top of me I grab her tits with one hand, rub her clit with the other and thrust into her hard and fast while she makes encouraging screams and moans.

Another shower on my own, she helps me dry again and sends me on my way. I almost forget to pay.

All in all a decent punt, she takes a good pounding and those breasts are a highlight.

WIR? prob not as there are plenty of others to try, she's around for another 10 days from time of visit for all the bro's considering her.

Recent Ratings
Pikfel2   22-4-2023 23:48  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   22-4-2023 16:31  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   22-4-2023 13:05  Karma  +10   
dcmouse23   22-4-2023 00:22  Acceptance  +1