Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2023 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Angela

Date & Time of Session: April 20, 8pm
Name:  Angela
Link: https://t.me/WishWishSPA
Nationality & Language: Little Eng, didn't communicate much
Face:  3/5 (NMCOT, probably 60% resemblance w photo)
Body: 4/5. B cups, somewhat toned, firm ass
Height:  165cm (guess)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: n/a
Ease of booking: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1100 +$200tip, 60min
Repeat: Wish yes, Angela probably not

I had taken a bit of a break after Lily - but I found myself on this Friday evening without plans and a bit tipsy. SO is out of town and I was tired of self-exploration so decided to hit up Wish again. Roster was presented and went for Angela

Part 1
I walked into Wish with a bit of a semi stiffy, but the massage literally killed my boner. She started as if my body was dough and just kept pushing me around from different directions. At one point she left to get the oil but left the door pretty much open while my ass was uncovered. There were times during the massage where I felt like she was yawning - and not like every few minutes, this was happening every few seconds. Kind of funny, but definitely a turn off. Finally as she moved to my back there was some good massage, and also for neck/shoulders. Overall nothing to write home about

Part 2
She started by teasing my ass crack and playing with my balls, this caused LB to stand up to full power. There was a lot of ass/ball teasing and cock grabbing - she seemed to be enjoying herself while I was squirming under her. Finally asked me to turn over and I signalled to her that I wanted to suck on her tits - which, despite being B cups were a nice handful to grab with nice nipples (not too long). She was playing w  LB while I was doing this. Finally put the bag on and attempted a CBJ for a few minutes but not sure what happened she removed the bag and started giving me a HJ. She realized what turned me on and lay down by my side so I could suck her nipples while she was stroking LB. As I was doing this I was also fingering her lightly. Finally (probs because of the booze), I took matters in my own hands and jerked myself off with one hand while sucking her tits and fingering her - helped that she was basically clinging on to me and wanted me to suck her tits. Then and she helped me clean up and lay by my side for a bit  -stroking my chest and kissing my neck

Finally hopped into shower and she went into full GFE mode and helped me clean up. Finally dressed, paid her and walked out into the night

Recent Ratings
michael_love   25-4-2023 15:32  Acceptance  +3