Karma 507
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2023 11:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A tale of 2 whores - JSL report

When I have a bit of time to spare I like to do a full checkout of JSL and then make my selection. Yesterday the weather was crappy and I had time on my side and decided to head over to JSL. I took elevator to 8th floor and went all the way down. Most floors were pretty busy, flor 5 is an exception but full some WGs there.  On my first sweep I kept in mind 2 girls, a tall athletic girl with pretty face on 7th floor and a little spinner type of 8th. So I hiked back up to 7th and made my decision. She quoted me 800 and I figured yes it's steep but she is hot, my type and I get the bang the hell out of her and whats an extra 100 dollars. She was shy type but I figured she would be different with a hard cock inside her, I was wrong.

Got into room and asked for payment upfront (okay) and then she undressed with her back to me (okay....). I showed and when I came out she still had her top on and was getting the condom ready. Made it very clear that no nipple kissing, warming up, no bj, just she put condom on me and then lay down. I was barely hard as there was no turn on but I got inside her but then she looked down and away from me. I plodded along for about 10 mins but then there was no joy from her at all, so I decided to pack up, shower and leave. It happens sometimes, so I don't mind too much - price of playing the game. I felt a bit pissed off as I think it's probably her MO, ask for the money upfront, then totally not engage with customer and get them to leave asap.

So still wanting to get my rocks off I went back up to 8th floor for my spinner and she was....busy! Oh well, time was starting to get away from me now So did an express scoot down the floor and I knocked on a 4th floor door and a chubby Chinese girl from Changsa opened the door. Not usually MCOT but I figured skinny hadn't served me well today so might as well level up! Her name is Flower and 'd say around 23, quite chubby but not unpretty.  HUGE CANS.

She was a bit hesitant when I walked in and then told me through her translate app that I was her first white guy ever ! This was fantastic for me as I knew tings could get spicy. Showered together all good and then onto the bed where she absolutely loved it, banged her nice and hard and she had a great time.

Showered, upped and left - all good.  She is here for another week.

So thats the way it goes sometimes, you win some, you lose some!

Recent Ratings
toey_toad   22-4-2023 13:46  Karma  +6   Good attitude, unfortunately shit happens
austin821   21-4-2023 14:30  Karma  +5   
booby_lover   21-4-2023 14:04  Karma  +5   I liked your write up. Glad it ended well.
chemical   21-4-2023 13:23  Karma  +3