Body: 3.5/5  - decent body, not much fat, a good C
Height: 160ish
Skill: 1/5  - just plain bad
Service: 1/5 - didn't even try lol
GFE: 1/5 -
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for 1 hour but I was gone in 35
WIR: nope

So last week I tried Alis from the same stall and it was such a good experience that I wanted to try other girls from the same stall.But this time I left disappointed and dissatisfied Booking was the same, pretty straightforward. Arrived and Cherry opened the door. I was interested in Cherry as her pictures looked great, not that she was ugly but her on her face was not great but it was her.
She guided me through her room and told me I was lucky because I was her last customer or the night. So I my expectations went up hearing that and was excited to see what she had for me.
Sadly it was just plain bad. I haven't talked about the facility in my last post about this stall so I'll cover it here.
The rooms are decent, it was a massage place in earlier days so there's showers in every room. Beds were decently big and comfortable. Last week when I visited Ali's her room was kept neatly and clean and is slightly bigger then of Cherry's
. Cherry's room was not as neat or clean,
We went to shower together, just cleaned me and that's it. I came out first to dry and she followed a couple of minutes later. I asked for a small massage first as I was tired from work. Her massage was ok, used elbows and knees to hit some spots but I could tell she wasn't really trying. I flipped after that and she went straight to a BBBJ, no teasing or playing...
She sucked my lb and balls for 2-3min and she took out the C and put it on me, I wanted to doggy first and went at it for a couple of minutes, changed to missionary but my lb went weak cuz lack of excitement. I rubbed her LS for some time to get out some reaction but other than a weak moan, not much came out, she was clearly not in the mood to even try I asked if I could cum in her mouth but she says no so I just told her to finish by hand, at that time we were not even 25min of the time.
I layed back on the bed and she gave me a HJ, no skill or tempo, she looked like she was shaking a cocktail as hard as she could and finish me asap. I just push it out to get over it.
Showered alone, paid and left. Disappointed and dissatisfied
Maybe my expectations were too high because of Alis but it was such a different experience. I don't recommend
But I guess that's part of the game
Up to the next one

Cheers

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   20-4-2023 23:12  Karma  +5