Registered 11-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2023 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fairy at Wish

Date & Time of Session: April 10. 1pm
Name:  Fairy
Link: https://t.me/WishWishSPA
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, English is ok.
Face:  4/5 cute, close to photos
Body: 4/5. Tight body. Fake boobs but feel nice.
Height:  170cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Ease of booking: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1100 +$200tip, 60min
Repeat: Wish yes, Fairy maybe.

I was feeling like a relaxing massage after a long weekend and called Wish. I wanted to try Suki but she was busy and the agent recommended Fairy.

Turned up at the SoHo location and was greeted and shown into the room. Showered alone and Fairy came in as I was getting out of the shower. First impression was she was cute, tight body and a little busty. She was wearing a tank top and
Shorts.

Part 1
Nice massage, good pressure and she knew what she was doing. I don’t like the massage where you feel like you have been beaten up the next day! Fairy worked everything including cracking fingers and toes. She started to caress the inside of my thighs and and running her nails up and down my crack. Also felt her hair grazing by back as she was giving massage. Most girls tie their hair up first. Great feeling. Time to make the turn into Part 2.

Part 2
When I turned over she was undressed. Nice body, perky breast, trimmed pubes. Very good package! She did some light massage. Got out the warm gel and started sliding around. Worked my whole body with hers. Can tell she is very fit. Some LFK. Very responsive nipples with some soft moans coming out as I sucked them. Did not try FIV, but rubbed the outsize and her clit. Started getting very wet. Al the while she was edging me. I was ready to go and she could tell. She pointed to her mouth and nodded. Of course I wanted to. The plastic bags comes out and she proceeded to give a very enthusiastic
blow job, paying some attention to the balls and sucking every bit out even after I came. She cleaned me up a bit and than jumped in the shower and I relaxed and recovered. Timing was great. Took a shower, paid tipped and left.

Her service was good, but I prefer Kitty, who I will write a report, a true spinner and extremely horny and wet. Wish did not disappoint!

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   20-4-2023 02:34  Karma  +4   Excellent
jackchan79   20-4-2023 00:11  Karma  +3   nice to hear about Wish, haven't gone there yet
zebra   19-4-2023 20:56  Karma  +6   Great reporti
Jclaudepandamme   19-4-2023 20:44  Karma  +2