Body: 3/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  648 RMB
Repeat: Maybe

Visited this place because it is close to my apartment and had a review here. It's in block A of the Tairan building on the 3rd floor.

Overall an ok experience. The decor is nice and they have a steam room and sauna plus a plunge pool.

Massage itself was reasonable. A standard massage with no oil and then some oil on the back and legs. Masseuse did a good job of massaging my perineum and arse before the main event. The hand job itself was good and a stuck my hand down the girls trousers and fingered her a bit. Nutted and left. Total damage was 648 RMB. If you are looking for a quick release in a reasonable environment it is ok. One big con is that the rooms are not remotely private. They have big head height windows and you can see people walking past. There is zero chance of anything more than a HJ in this place.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   21-6-2023 05:38  Karma  +4   
minhminh13211
Nookie Newbie

UID 280335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 5
Karma 14
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2023 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Latest experience

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dukeofkunshan at 19-4-2023 19:02
Date & Time of Session:  Aril 2023
Name:  n/a
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Heigh ...

I know the place by this post and other previous ones, it's near Sauce club.
I went there in june, BUT i cannot speak mandarin. At the beginning they did offer me 648rmb massage package by writting on a piece of paper; kind of "massage", "648rm"
Later, the locker find me to deal again, he wrote on the paper 378rm included massage. I didnot understand, used translator but dont know what happening, maybe i look suspicious. I though it was a good deal so says ok. My session ended up with really healthy massage, nothing special. When I lingered there, noticed some girls good shape, need to try again for sure
Any recommended for non-chinese speaker, bros?

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   21-6-2023 05:38  Karma  +4