Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2023 02:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Old lady alert

Name: Madam Lam
Nationality & Language: China (maybe Fujian, I forgot), Mandarin, Cantonese, little English
Age: Said 55, I'd have thought 60+ but not sure why she'd lie about it
Face:  0/5, rather unsightly
Body: 1/5, tits have been completely deflated, kind of ugly scar on torso
Height:  ~5'3"
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage:  $200, half hour
Repeat: no

When I don't have any particular punting projects in mind, I've a tendency to go for the cheap cuts in Kowloon.  I've tried almost all of the $200 or less ladies in SSP, MK, PE who advertise on the various DBs and the remaining ones I haven't been able to try since they reject foreigners.  I had seen Madam Lam's ads in the past and recall that they said "Blowjob service available for foreigners" meaning that she wouldn't do FS with them.  This time I checked her ad, there was no such disclaimer, so I decided to give it a go - worst case scenario is a BJ which I'll call a high-class problem.

I called ahead as usual and she said she was free, so I went straight up.  She opened the door and I realised I'd be adding another granny to my collection, but this one by far the least attractive of those I've tried thus far.  She was chatty but kept asking me questions I had already answered for her earlier which was a little weird.  I showered alone which was difficult since the water is absolutely scalding.  Got on the bed and she started BBBJ which she did with a lot of effort and slop which I appreciated but which was a bit too rough and toothy.  It went on forever as I played with her likely used for breastfeeding decades ago deflated tits and bony ass.  I asked her for 69 and she happily got into position.  I usually love DATY especially in a hairy old lady's crotch, but she had a bit of an ass smell which bothered me too much for this DATY to be enjoyable.  I'd notmally try and eat the girl's ass if she allows it, but no way I was going near this one.  I gave up on that quickly enough and pushed her out of 69 position.

After roughly 20 minutes of BJ, I asked if we were gonna do it and then she rummaged for dom and capped me.  She did CG before letting me go at her in mish.  It wasn't bad, but she's not the easiest to look at.  She asked me my age as we were fucking and then she replied that she was 55.  I would have guessed a good bit older, but since she seemed to be thinking the big age gap was cool, I'm not sure why she would lie to make herself younger.  Makes some sense if she's around that age since she said her son is 26.  I guess at that age appearances can vary a great deal.  Some guy was talking to her through the door wanting to know when he could come back to see her while we were doing it at one point, sounded old.  Eventually I came and went for another rinse alone before giving her $200 which she seemed really happy to get.  She told me to come back any time except Sunday.

Anyways, good to get closer to finishing all the listed <=$200 ladies but if I was looking for a cheaper, better punt with a prettier granny I'd go see Ming Ming: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78259
Or if I wanted a legit granny-cute, I'd go back to Ribena for her good service and stamina: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77669

Pics from ad, but fairly different from reality, especially the breasts...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tqqq   6-7-2023 10:20  Acceptance  +1   
jchow88888   7-6-2023 03:48  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   23-4-2023 13:52  Karma  +3   Quite the experience!
jackgoro   20-4-2023 18:24  Karma  +4   brave man!
manofdahouse   19-4-2023 23:35  Karma  +5   Bruh.
HK_Legend   19-4-2023 15:43  Karma  +8   
C090409920   19-4-2023 13:36  Karma  +6   I'm at a lost of words. So here are some Ks! XD
hotjac   19-4-2023 10:47  Karma  +6   Sick or demented which is it because it goes beyond being cheap. That said, to each his own & cumming is a great end.
manhands   19-4-2023 08:57  Karma  +4   Hahaha NMCOT but good report
JackTheBat   19-4-2023 08:29  Karma  +10   Love these GILF reports.
chemical   19-4-2023 07:16  Acceptance  +2   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY