Subject: Cici @Kawaii - Too horny for her own good?
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici @Kawaii - Too horny for her own good?

Thread Subject: Cici @Kawaii - Too horny for her own good?
Date & Time of Session: Mid April, around noon
Name: Cici
Agent: Kawaii Spa (https://t.me/kawaiispa)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Mandarin, very basic english
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (fit body, full natural C cups)
Height: around 160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1800 + tips 60 minutes full service.
Repeat: would definitely repeat, but may decide against it.

Punting since now 18 months and having used this forum for guidance more than once, I've finally decided to contribute.
As we all know that YMMV and girls may act differently based on how much they like you, I believe that it's useful to give you some info about me. I'm taller than average, broad shoulders but not muscular at all, I love food and wine and I have the belly that goes with it.
Point in my favor, I have a very thick cock, that our girls sometimes like (or sometimes they're scared of...)

On the day I met Cici, I initially didn't plan to punt but by mid day I had a certain itch that needed to be taken care of and I quickly checked with my favorite providers (K2, Kawaii and Kissme). In the end nobody had a girl that I had already tried or who was well reviewed, so I decided to go into uncharted waters to test more for all the brothers.

On the Kawaii Telegram channel they were advertising a new girl, Cici. The pictures they use are notoriously fake, more to give "a vibe" of the girl you'll be meeting, but the tits on that pic were so glorious that I had to ask the agent if the real girl was even close to that. He answered affirmatively, adding that she had just started working the day before. It was enough to convince me and I quickly set up the meeting for 30 minutes later.

I was directed to Kimoji Spa, a subsidiary of Kawaii that is placed in TST very close to one exit or the MTR, but honestly a bit too busy for my liking, not really a discreet location.
The rooms are small and quite simple, for sure a big step down from K2, but they are clean. The biggest issue in the specific room I was given, was the size of the massage bed, that was basically a single bed, leaving no room for the girl.

I entered and showered, and by the time I was done Cici came in. Nice face (not stunning, but a cute girl I would have definitely noticed if I came across her on the street) and a fit body wrapped in a brown mini-dress that left her nice tits ample room to breathe. I complimented her on her looks in English and lied on the bed face down, and that's when first surprise came. She immediately asked (using Google Translate) if I wanted FS for 1800 HKD. I told her that I would probably do it, but I wanted to see if we clicked first.

Part 1
It was time for the massage, and to my surprise (#2) Cici undressed immediately, probably because her outfit wasn't really adapted for climbing around my not exactly slim body on a single bed.
She didn't even dim the lights before she undressed, so that I could watch this sexy ritual undisturbed and appreciate her body. She has a beautiful skin, a very healthy glow, and an incredibly hot body. Ass a bit flat, as so many Mainland girls, but the belly is flat and her breast are just incredible. Very full C cups, with meaty brown nipples that are made to be licked and sucked.

The massage in itself was really lackluster: timid, no real pressure, just hands moving slowly on my body but really not too much of an idea what to do. Still, she was naked and the mirror in the room allowed me to have a good look at her ass and LS while she leaned over me. Cici is probably aware that P1 is not her strong point as the dry massage finished after just 15 minutes before it was time for Part 2.

Part 2
The Nuru oil was already in the room. Cici went to take a quick shower and then poured oil all over my back and started gliding on me. The feel of her tits and hard nipples on my back was great, but what was better is that she kept gliding until her boobs came in contact with my ass and scrotum. After a few trips up and down, there came surprise #3 as she started to lick my balls and my ass for a while, never going really deep but probably giving me the closer thing to a proper rimjob that I ever got. Luckily I always wash that area very very thoroughly in the pre-encounter shower.
She then moved on my side while she kept gliding and that gave me some access to her LS. She was still pretty dry, but I managed to get a good angle to use my left thumb on her clit, and after some moans I could immediately notice some moistness. Still far from where I wanted to get her, but a step in the right direction...

The moment of the flip came, and there things started to get more serious. I finally got to grope and suck her tits, getting her horny enough to spread her legs open and give me full access to LS. I used all my foreplay hand prowess, and with some DFK also LB started to wake up properly, and that proved to be a game changer.
As soon as Cici saw it in its "fully extended" form, she basically started drooling. She went all over it, started repeating "sooo sooo big", and without asking anything she just started giving me one of the most passionate BBBJ I ever received. In terms of comparison, only Suki and Hermes (both from KissMe) gave me something similar in the past: she first licked shaft and balls repeatedly, and then took it in her mouth with amazing suction technique, varying speed and "vacuum" intensity. I tried to get her to change position to let me give her pleasure too, but she was so much into it that she ignored me and kept sucking!

She only stopped to pour more nuru oil on it and on her boobs, and then proceeded to give me an amazing tittyfuck: I needed all my self control to ask her to stop and to let me focus on her pleasure for a bit, as I didn't want to shoot before getting to the main course.
I got my hand full of nuru oil and started fondling her pussy, first in the clit area and then finally putting one finger inside, and from both her moans and the intensity and sloppiness of the DFK I could tell that she was really getting loose...

I watched the clock and with roughly 20 minutes to go I proposed another shower to get rid of the nuru oil (bros, never forget that only water based oils are safe for condom integrity, always make sure to wash nuru away). I was a bit worried that this would kill the atmosphere but in the shower we kept making out with more DFK, touching and groping.
We got out, took a few seconds to dry each other with towels and as soon as I got back on the massage bed she was back on my cock, alternating between HJ and BBBJ, still with this drooling look in her eye that honestly made me feel like she really wanted me as bad as I wanted her.  

Being on her 4 across my lap she gave me full access to LS, and I was happy to feel that even after the shower with no nuru oil, she was still soaking wet. She kept sucking like she would have never wanted to stop, and I enjoyed giving her some more FIV until I told her to get the condom. It was hers this time (I got out in a hurry and forgot to get one) and I was worried it would be too small like it had been the first time with Coach, but luckily we managed to put it on, probably with the tightest fit I ever got.

I rubbed it on her clit while we DFK'd more, her on top of me, and finally she took it in her hand and guiding it in. The look on her face while I slowly penetrated her was priceless, and the next few minutes were just amazing with the sloppiest DFK I ever got from a massage girl, more moans, changes of pace, horny looks, until finally it was too much for me and I had to shoot . She hadn't came yet by that time, but luckily LB managed to stay hard for one more minute or so, allowing her to accelerate and finish. She looked straight into my eyes and told me "you made me feel so good", which basically made me feel like I was the King of the Land.
We showered together, took care of washing each other, exchanged a couple of soft kisses and then parted ways.

Final thoughts
It was again the proof of how clicking with each other is important for a good experience.
We couldn't really communicate due to the language barrier, but somehow we got on the same frequency and together we were just fire and sparks.

I would go back very soon, given that this was the first time I can only dream about what a repeat could unlock. 1800 HKD is not cheap, but for this kind of experience it's completely worth it.

However, as much as I would like to believe that Cici's horniness was all due to my expert approach and her admiration for LB, I cannot exclude the possibility that she may show the same enthusiasm for the vast majority of the customers. If that was the case, given her openness to rimming, sloppy BBBJs, very very deep DFK, I cannot see her remaining STD-free for long (hoping that she is for now).

So, the next weeks will surely be very difficult, I will have to force myself not to go back, and I'm not sure that I'll be strong enough because she really is a gem.

Thanks for reading and happy punting!

[ Last edited by  PerfectCock19 at 18-4-2023 17:00 ]

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   1-5-2023 09:55  Karma  +3   Excellent… contact details?
Mister   27-4-2023 14:13  Karma  +5   Well-written account of a hot and horny encounter
DrDecimate   19-4-2023 10:46  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing, it sure sounds like a good gfe fs!
energylung   18-4-2023 23:16  Karma  +3   Sounds like a great experience and good heads up re STDs (why do we have these?)
kairhart   18-4-2023 17:22  Karma  +4   
zebra   18-4-2023 17:19  Karma  +6   Nuru gel is a water based lubricant made from sea weed. No need to wash it off before sex, if you trust your spa to use ...
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I get your point Zebra, but I really have no idea of what they use and I prefer to take no chances on top of those I'm already taking with BBBJ and DFK...