Post at 18-4-2023 15:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish SPA - Sarah - Beautiful girl

Date: 18th April
Girl: Sarah
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price: 1100 + tips (60 minutes but was finished early)
WIR: Yes to Wish, Yes to Sarah – I think there is more in there to explore.

My only previous visit to Wish was with Mika who was excellent but didn’t get a BJ which was disappointing.  After reading some interesting reports on Sarah it got me interested.  As a European myself, I seldom go for white meat in Hong Kong but I actually fancied being able to communicate with the girl properly.  Spoke to the agent and got an appointment for just after lunch.

Arrived a few minutes before my appointment time and knocked on the door.  Sarah opened the door and if you are into your European chicks then you’ll be happy.  She is very pretty and has a solid good body – not pencil thin like some of the Chinese girls but solid with some muscle on the bones.

Went into the room, showered and lay on the bed waiting for the action to start.

Sarah came in and I checked the time – it was just after 5 minutes past the hour.  She proceeds to spend the next five minutes arsing about with music which was quite frustrating.  She got something playing and began the massage.  The back massage was strong and exactly what I wanted.  She did the legs and my back well but didn’t really do shoulders or arms at all.

Quicker than I thought, I was onto the flip, and she had undressed and revealed an excellent body.  Did some front body massage then some body to body.  I was just watching her – she had her eyes closed and just rubbing herself all over me.  She looked amazing doing this and I was enjoying watching her body.  She did some rubbing on mini-me with her vag which was pleasant.  She then moved her arse into range of my hand for an explore.  Looking at her arse from the side and it looked amazing.  I’d love to be pounding that from behind – well to be honest, I would have pounded her in any position.

Played with her clit then managed to get a bit of fingering in.  She seemed to enjoy it and got quite wet after a few minutes.  She pulled away and went to get the dick bag.  I told her not to bother and she said, “you don’t want me to use my mouth?”.  I was like, “of course I do, but don’t use the bag”.  She said tip a little more and promise not to cum in my mouth and I’ll do it.  Agreed.

Watching her suck my cock was as outstanding as the blow job itself.  The right amount of suction, pressure, tongue made it a very good experience and it must have only been 5 minutes before I felt the pressure build.  I told her and she finished me off with her hand whilst gently licking my shaft.

She told me she couldn’t get as much as she wanted into her mouth – nice compliment – not sure how true it was.  

I looked up at the clock and it was only 40 minutes past the hour so the whole thing had been done in just over 30 minutes.  I thought she might do a head massage or something, but she hopped in the shower and cleaned herself off.  I showered next; we chatted a bit.  She is a nice girl and has a bubbly personality, but I think she might be a little shy/nervous.  I think another visit might unlock the next level.  She said I just need to tip a little bit for the BBBJ but I gave her 300 bucks.  Hopefully it opens the door a little wider next time I see her.

I will certainly book with her again.  She is beautiful and sucks a good cock – not on the same level as Tin Hau Jenny (best blow job I have had in years) – but very good.

I’d would love to fuck Sarah but there is no evidence that this is allowed in Wish.  I was checking the room for security cameras as I got dressed and couldn’t see anything obvious.   

I wonder what would happen if I took condoms with me next time and offered her some money upfront?  Any experience from anyone here that could help?

Anyway, recommend Wish – it is reliable, the LKF place is decent and clean and the girls are good.  Recommend Sarah if you fancy some very pretty white meat.

Happy punting fellas.

Recent Ratings
energylung   20-4-2023 22:24  Karma  +3   
jackchan79   20-4-2023 00:16  Karma  +3   
Jclaudepandamme   19-4-2023 20:44  Karma  +2   
Baozibj   19-4-2023 14:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, please send contact
manofdahouse   19-4-2023 01:23  Karma  +5   
bigchingus
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 217