Font size: S M L
Sammy @K2 - No connection

Thread Subject: Sammy @K2 - No connection
Date & Time of Session: Mid April, around noon
Name: Sammy
Agent: K2/Mia (KamiaSpa on telegram)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Mandarin and some English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (great overall, man made boobs)
Height: around 160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: 1400 + tips, 90 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

Punting since now 18 months and having used this forum for guidance more than once, I've finally decided to contribute.
As we all know that YMMV and girls may act differently based on how much they like you, I believe that it's useful to give you some info about me. I'm taller than average, broad shoulders but not muscular at all, I love food and wine and I have the belly that goes with it.
Point in my favor, I have a very thick cock, that our girls sometimes like (or sometimes they're scared of...)

I booked Sammy very smoothly as usual through the K2 Telegram agent. It was the coronation of a long chase, as based on Sammy's pictures she was really MCOT, but for some reason our schedules could never coincide. After so much anticipation, as it often happens, the meeting was somewhat disappointing, but more to that later.

At least from a looks point of view, I have to say that she completely fulfilled my expectations. Petite, very nice face, big eyes and an absolutely cracking body. I don't mind boob surgery when it's well done, and this is clearly the case. Those amazing hard tits staring at you with hard nipples on top are a sight that is difficult to forget. Legs are not as muscular as Jenny, which I preferred in this respect, but we still are at sky-high levels of hotness.
On top of the banging looks, Sammy speaks some English, so we were able to make some conversation. "It bodes well for later", I thought, and how mistaken I was.

Part 1
I have to agree with most of the bros here, Sammy's Part 1 is very good, even if I'd not say it was one of the best I ever had. Pressure is good, she feels the areas on tension and works on them, but for me she was insisting on those too much, making it a bit too painful for my taste. But the main issue was that Part 1 was way too long, 1h of the 90 minutes session and let's be honest, none of us go punting to have a good Part 1.

Part 2
To me this was a clearly YMMV situation. Probably Sammy dragged the massage so long because she didn't like me (and I can't blame her, I'm not the kind of guy she would look at in the street) and simply we didn't click. She gave me some access to LS but not as free as some other bros have reported. It's also true that I didn't do DATY to warm her up, as that's above the risk threshold I'm ready to tolerate.
I tried to do my best with fingers and sucking her nipples, but I didn't really manage to fire her up. DFK was never on the table, and even the LFK was really light, so that didn't help either.
I can't complain about the service, as she did all she had to make me shoot, but it all felt rushed and mechanical. HJ, CJB, all was done in 10 minutes after a 1h massage, so clearly I wasn't stoked. But again is part of the game, not all girls can like you and they are humans, not machines so we can't expect them to be always wet and steamy for us.

Final thoughts
The price was the standard K2 fee for 90 mins, 1400 HKD, to which I didn't add any tip. I like to reserve that treatment to girls that go the extra mile and Sammy clearly didn't with me.
One part of me would like to take the challenge of seeing how I can get her really turned on in next sessions, but I will most probably stay away and try someone new!

Thanks for reading and happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-4-2023 14:06  Karma  +4   Good honest and detailed report
jackchan79   20-4-2023 00:23  Karma  +3   educational, thanks
theworld   19-4-2023 12:53  Karma  +5   sorry to hear. clearly ymmv with all these girls.
Chanaa19   18-4-2023 19:19  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   18-4-2023 13:59  Karma  +6   
HKS77   18-4-2023 12:39  Karma  +4