Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 10:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Chinese Girl

Date: April 15, 2023
Name: Didn't Ask
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 6/10 (heavy make up)
Body: 7/10 (quite petite, bolt ons, slight belly)
Skill: 4/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 3/10
Price & Session Length: 700 HKD
Repeat: No

I have been a long time lurker but finally made it back to Hong Kong for a bit. Has some time to kill so I decided to see what was available. It was just after noon so not too many options and went a couple of rounds before taking the plunge. She was pretty friendly but definitely looked slightly on the older side of 30s. Not MCOT but options were kinda scarce.

Walked in, disrobed, and started chatting a little bit in Mandarin. Her english and cantonese were not very good unfortunately so communication was kind of difficult.

Anyways, we went to shower and she started stroking my LB while washing me down. Dried down with one of those papery disposable towels and got settled on the bed. She asked if I wanted a BBBJ but I declined. Started with the typical Cat bath and nipple licking before domming up and a lackluster blowjob. She went at it for a couple of minutes before changing bags and going at it.

We started in CG then to missionary after about 5 minutes. Her moans were definetly fake throughout. I was starting to get tired and we were running out of time (she's a clock watcher). Ended up not finishing and cleaned up before paying and heading out.

Overall not a great time and would not repeat.

Recent Ratings
michael_love   18-4-2023 20:18  Karma  +3   
HKS77   18-4-2023 12:33  Karma  +4   
Laszlo   18-4-2023 12:10  Karma  +3   
gg1234   18-4-2023 11:46  Karma  +3   Oh well. Better luck next time.
jc128   18-4-2023 11:18  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the info, better to make a few laps before taking a chance, seems expensive too