Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 08:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH- Chinese Girl

Date & Time of Session:  Sunday 16th April Mid Afternoon
Location:  KH 6th floor i think, opposite lift wall end of the corridor.
Name:  Didn't ask
Link: n/a
Nationality & Language: Mandarin (almost Zero cantonese)
Face:  4/5- made up eyes were pretty, I suppose thats why I was attracted.
Body: 3/5- cute body, small tits
Skill: 3/5-
Service: Shower together, weak massage, CBJ then missionary to finish
Price & Session Length:  30 mins 600
Repeat: unlikely

Summary
Read a lot about KH so decided to have a look. One of the lifts is broken so there is a queue (which seems constant right now). Got to the top and slowly did a lap down. Thought about the thais but they were more interested in chatting to each other, quite a few hot russian girls that couldn't stand the weather and left their doors open but wasnt interested in that. Got to the bottom and then looked at the queue so I walked back up instead taking my time on each floor to catch my breath. Decided on two different chinese girls, one was cute with big eyes and the other was more slutty looking. I went with the slutty looking one. She was pretty, nice eyes. We bath together, gave me nice reach around, dried me off and gave weak massage. Put cap on and sucked me, was nice, i was super hard by this time. Really wanted to nut and she slid onto the bed lay there, legs bent in the air and i pounded her in mish until i came. She had a really nice pussy I have to say, but I wouldn't go back.

Recent Ratings
Goose.Mk2   18-4-2023 15:37  Karma  +5   
HKS77   18-4-2023 12:33  Karma  +4   
MrButtons   18-4-2023 09:14  Karma  +5