Legendary Sammi the Magician + Scout Report

Name: Sammi
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5 (not bad for her age)
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  800 (Massage + BBBJ + CIM) I was in there for over an hour

After seeing all the posts about how Sammi is an HK institution and how she is great at BJs, i had to make my way over and give her a try. Luckily, there was no wait (she said it has been very slow these past few months). She grabbed LB the second i walked through the door and proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the shower. For an extra 200$, i opted for the massage which was okay (don't expect a serious massage) but it lasted for quite a long time. I probably wouldn't recommend the massage unless you got some time to kill.

P2 she told me to flip over and she started a catbath which ended up with her licking my balls. I gotta say she is GREAT with that tongue of hers. Onto the BBBJ, she is definitely a trooper. She blew me for at least 30 minutes straight. LB touched the back of her throat like 20 times in a row. She deepthroats and gags on LB while i held her head and guided her up and down. She definitely aims to please and takes pride in her BJ skills. Eventually i into her mouth. Like the magician she is, she made LB disappear AND my load! I was surprised when i realised she swallowed it all and then went back to suck out any leftover until i told her im all out, she can stop lol. For $800, i was in there for over an hour and it would've gone on even longer if i hadn't told her to stop

Personally, she is a bit old for my taste but with all the reviews that i've seen, i had to try it out and it was everything other bros have said. I recommend Sammi if you want to lay back and get your soul sucked out through your LB.

SCOUT REPORT : Of the doors that i rang, there are some older MILFs that are NMCOT... BUT there are some gorgeous thai / filipino? girls. One of them opened the door and i literally blurted out "god damn". I usually avoid most thai girls because i just havent been 100% sure theyre not TS (just not my thing) but im 100% sure these ones arent. I will definitely be heading back soon. After i left Sammi's room, i saw a WG leave their room and head into the elevator and she was gorgeous, definitely want to try to find her next time.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   24-4-2023 19:16  Karma  +3   
smasher2000   22-4-2023 00:13  Karma  +2   Good report. "Soul sucked out of you" LOL
rockerrocker   17-4-2023 22:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report.
chemical   17-4-2023 02:56  Karma  +2   
CoreTierOne   16-4-2023 20:49  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info. Could you pm the doors of the Thais/info girls ? Curious to check them out.
HK_Legend   16-4-2023 06:39  Karma  +8   
AYJ20151   16-4-2023 02:08  Acceptance  +1   Sammi has tremendous BJ skills. But I agree her massage skills are average, which I usually avoid the massage pass and g ...