Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2023 05:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SH] Dream massage outcall YMMV

Date & Time of Session: 2023-4-14 3:00 am
Name: Annie
Wechat: contact QR code on website
Nationality & Language: Mandarin Chinese & English (basic)
Face: 4/5 (acne scars covered with makeup)
Body: 4/5
Height:  165+ cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2200 rmb Romantic massage (1/2 nuru & 1/2 tantric)+100 taxi initial [+800 for fun time]
Repeat: Will after negotiation on Wechat

It was 2 am on a Thursday night after a "jia zhong" experience that left me unfulfilled at a Thai spa off Ding Xi Lu.
I had messaged earlier in the week and decided to see if outside of normal business hours, she'd pick up. Few messages and she'd be at my place by 2:50 am.

She arrived in what I would describe as preppy from my high school days. Light blonde highlights, glasses, black jacket and cream khakis. Did not fill em out and a bit of the room in the butt but still a decent VPL when walking ahead into the building. Noticed some acne scarring on her face that was covered in makeup but still a cute gal. Had to let her in the side gate since security was off checking the grounds i.e. sleeping.

To my utter dismay, she arrived with just a small shoulder bag that would not fit what I imagined the nuru gel or protective cover for my bed. She let me know she had some gel from Japan which was just as good. ( It was not) and had to use a towel on my bed. She mentioned that I should come to her place since the powder mix she has she didn't have any made up PLUS I did wake her out of bed so, I let it slide but still was a bit disappointed.

I disrobed while she watched then it was her turn. She had a very sexy tanlines from a marathon she had participated in earlier this month. Purple calvin klein bra and underwear set. Full firm B almost C breasts. Fit and tight stomach. Nice ass, not to firm but nice and grippy squishy(found out later).  

She begins a reasonable "nuru". Decent massage with some body rubbing. On the flip, she mentions my LB has an odor and she wants to play with him so I go to take a shower. Here is where the extras spring up. She mentions that she will BBBJ for an extra 1000 rmb and sex is another 1000 rmb on top of that for a total of 4100 rmb for my session. Well, sirs and/occasional madame, not happening from this guy. Now, this is where, finding a provider with English language skills can work in your favor. Earlier, we had some light discussion and she brought up when she was asking for a discount in a restaurant in Thailand. So, I mentioned how much I am already paying and asked for a discount.

So-so BBBJ since my LB is above average. Had her put her ass in my face for some DATY. After about 3 minutes, she says she is ready for fucking. I decline and tell her to get back to sucking. Get a few more minutes and put on the cap. After a few minutes of light thrusting mish, I pull out to rearrange and notice her creamy pussy. Look so good. Doggy, side saddle (I think its called), back to mish and then the whole I want you to cum. So, take off cap, have her lay on her belly, oil up LB (from massage oil left by another friend) and proceed to slip between her cheeks with a few head pokes to her pussy. She also was finished with fucking since her pussy was aching. She was noisy. It's 4 am so at one point, I am clamping my hand over her mouth to stifle her moans.

After a few minutes, she wants to see me cum so I proceed to spray her thighs, belly and upper chest with a massive load brought about by the earlier Thai massage that gave this old man semi-blue balls.

All in all, a good time.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   17-4-2023 11:06  Karma  +10   "VPL"...Very Professional Look?
Shanghaiabroad   16-4-2023 20:36  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   16-4-2023 16:15  Karma  +10   welcome to the forum. Adding K's to move you up in rank. Keep posting!
HK_Legend   16-4-2023 06:46  Karma  +8   
zebra   15-4-2023 15:29  Karma  +3   You got a 50% discount?
Blkmonger
Nookie Newbie

UID 290506
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 2
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2023
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2023 06:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Blkmonger's post

I had to pay the contracted massage fee but was able to get 60% off the quoted extra.