Karma 1117
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2023 19:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Legit best walk up girl I've ever had. Thai in coronet court

Name: Lunopa (or something, sounded like that).

Nationality & Language: Thailand, speaks good English.

Face: 5/5 Perfect teeth and smile.  Had a nose job but nicely done. high cheek bones, nicely done make up. Cute hair cut.

Body: 9/10 Perfect fake tits, absolutely well done job, perky but soft, perfect size and shape.  Great ass, she's Thai so it's not wide/round but MCOT.  Pussy is a 10/10, tiny hole, tiny lips, shaved with just a little stubble on the front/top, nice and smooth like a dolphin underneath.  Only ding is some mild stretch marks so she doesn't have a hard stomach, but it is flat and covered with tattoos so not the least bit distracting. This also put my mind at ease that she wasn't a ladyboy.

Service: 5/5 Nice shower together with body contact, allows LFK and some DFK, necking, DATY, 69, grinding, sex however you want.  No BJ, maybe she does it but I legit couldn't care less.

Agent: N/A. 141 walkup.

Price & Session Length: $400/30mins, I gave her $1000 for an hour and told her she was undercharging by a long shot.

Repeat: Will probably be back daily until she is gone.  Diamond in the fucking rough boys.

Overall score: 5/5

took a stroll through coronet court in NP which has been a ghost town the past 3 years. I saw a few 141 ads so thought I would scout it out and check out the talent. Still only about 25% of the rooms were full.  Virtually no other punters around.  I had zero plans to punt, just woke up and had jerked off before bed so balls were pretty empty.   I had the intention of maybe reporting back on the forum as this used to be a pretty good hub and fairly discrete.  

Anyways, legit knocked on one door and was waiting to the usual disappointment that comes with 141 shopping, covered up bodies with lingerie and super push up bras that leaves a lot to the imagination.  I have enough heart not to ask them to pull up their clothes to check for a gunt, so it's usually just a gamble and more often than not a disappointment..  Anyways, this girl had a tank top on with nice tits, midriff showing, and a miniskirt.  Along with her face,  I was like "well hello there!".  

She said 400 as I walked in and I hesitated at the low price and was like, uh sure.  Noticed a non-chinese accent so my ladyboy senses spiked and of course she was Thai so I began closely looking.  As she disrobed I asked if her tits were real and she said yes, but as I groped them and saw the scar so I was a bit concerned. She took her skirt off and had a nice butt but wasn't wide.  I gave it a nice squeeze and it was soft so I thought she was legit.  I pretended to check out of tattoos but was really looking at her stomach which had some light stretch marks.  

Somehow I wasn't at ease yet.  What if it was a former fat dude or he somehow had fake stretch marks put in to seem more like a women.  Mind was legit playing tricks on me.  But she had no adams apple, hands seemed OK and she was petite and fit.  I finally just asked her jokingly and she said no then I told her I was a ladyboy to break the tension so she didn't get offended... With that out of the way I felt like I had just scratched a winning lottery ticket ground was trying to remain calm on the outside but was excited as the prospect of a top notch punt.

Off to the shower.  Usual stuff, good cock rubbing to get me excited.  fondeling and groping as normal.  She gave me some mouthwash which meant kissing was on the menu.

To the bed where I explored every inch of her body with my hands and started some LfK with intermittent DFK, neck kissing, blowing in ears, etc.  grabbing her tits and rubbing our pelvises together.   I asked if she had a kid and we talked about that for a minute as ours were the same age.

I then went to explore her body with my mouth.  Nipples, stomach, and slowly down to her pussy.  no smell or taste, fresh as can be.  Nibbled at the clit as the lifted her leg for access.  spent a good while down there then came up for air and got into missionary position and on with the dom.  Tight as can be until she put a little drop of lube and then I slid in pretty easy after that.  Got going pretty steady, she looked at me and said she loved me, which was funny.  good eye contact, holding hands. proper romantic encounter.  This went on in several positions until I gave up. Unfortunately I wasn't going to cum easy in my state.

I pulled the condom off and We went to 69 but with her using her hands on my cock and taint while I feasted on her clit again.  Then moved to her sitting in front of me while she stared at me.  At this point her hair was up which made her even cuter.  A little bit of clock watching and camera watching as our time was well up by then. I put her mind at ease and suggested a double session so at that point she asked for the money.  I gave her $1000 and didn't really ask for change but it would have been nice for her to offer so I could have tipped her separate, but whatever.  I told her she was vastly under charging for her looks and she could easily charge double.  Legit I would put her on par with $2000 hotel girls.   $1500 hotel girls have less GFE, don't speak English, fake photos leading to let down, etc.

Anyways, we relaxed a little bit then I mounted her from behind and started rubbing my cock on her ass.  She was all for it and was grinding in return, maybe the tip helped.  She grabbed my cock from underneath and rubbed it against her client and the outside of her pussy.  That got me there pretty quick and I pulled up and shot a massive load on her ass and back which was running down her side before I finished.  She rushed to grab tissues and catch what she could.

We had a quick shower after and I laid back down expecting the session to be over.  She came and laid next to me and talked.  She is from chang mai but only does massage there.  And is in HK for 2 weeks.  Anyways, I wasn't expecting much more but then she was grabbing my flaccid cock and rubbing it against her clit.  I got excited again pretty quick.  she sat on my cock and did stripper slide with some KY which turned into a thigh job.  Unfortunately I couldn't get there so I had to stop and get back to the real world since this wasn't really planned.

I told her I would be back.  

I was hesitant to post her location as I want to have her to myself, but seriously, give this girl some love.  There should be a line down the hall for this girl for the next week.  I have renewed faith in 141 girls after 3 years of bottom of the barrel COVID pussy.   I 100% had the worst punt of my entire life just 3 days prior so the hobby gods are looking down on me.  I have no idea what else punters are looking for when the wonder the halls like zombies.  Anyone who knocks on this girls door and doesn't immediately go in for $400 needs to retire and go full gay or something.  

Her friend is at the end of the little hall on the right, 19D I assume.  I checked her out, looked like she was worth a go as well, young, cute, nice tits from what I could tell.  

When I go back I'l try and get picks if she is OK.

Recent Ratings
andre_hk   21-4-2023 13:14  Acceptance  +1   Very good write up
Asiangaijin   19-4-2023 16:41  Acceptance  +1   
blahblah777   18-4-2023 06:39  Karma  +3   Excellent
austin821   18-4-2023 03:47  Karma  +4   
magictime12   17-4-2023 12:51  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   17-4-2023 10:58  Karma  +4   CC used to have great girls
nnbbs   16-4-2023 00:37  Karma  +4   
chemical   16-4-2023 00:23  Karma  +2   
coolcoolcool24   15-4-2023 23:19  Karma  +3   I just went to check 19A, she seems different than the one you described. Asked for her name and she said Mimi, she had ...
jc128   15-4-2023 19:12  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   15-4-2023 17:13  Karma  +10   Get those pics, buddy.
HK_Legend   15-4-2023 16:04  Karma  +6   
AntonioGramsci   15-4-2023 02:42  Karma  +3   
ernieb   15-4-2023 01:36  Karma  +5   Excellent thanks
boscitc   15-4-2023 00:15  Karma  +4   Hopefully its still 400 after your encouragement otherwise...
Goldsurfer   14-4-2023 23:56  Acceptance  +1   Never been there before. What is the quality of Chinese WGs like ?
Dutchy12   14-4-2023 23:14  Karma  +5   Amazing. Thanks.
Goose.Mk2   14-4-2023 19:50  Karma  +5   Good to know Coronet Court is back
Goldsurfer
Nookie Newbie

UID 287911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 10
Karma 5
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2023 18:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 finsbury's post

@finsbury - what is the correct entrance to this building ? I read it can be a maze and you need to go up to 2nd floor and then look for a church or something. Is this still the case or have things changed ?
finsbury
Kinky King

UID 126921
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1127
Posts 39
Karma 1117
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 00:59  Profile P.M. 
very simple to get in to coronet court.

Stairs with no gate/door on the market side of the building, near the crosswalk.

There is also a more discrete elevator in the shopping arcade, but it's for the residents and they all know what goes on the first floor (where the ladies are confined to).

Update, I saw this girl again twice since my last post.  $400 each time. Not a clock watcher.  

19A is the room, to the commenter, her WeChat says MiMi so that was her, probably her work name?  Maybe she's just MCOT, but I've been back 3 times and stand by the description above, might mark down the face just a little.   Keep in mind my walk up experiences have been lacking in recent years, but in most every case I hesitat to go in, or come back a bit later after I see what else is available, this is one of the few 141 girls I didn't hesitate.  

After further investigation, I would update a few things.

1) still think she is a fox, body is spot on, at least MCOT.  I have included pics now which she allowed me to take, be your own judge.

2) service is not 5/5.  I would think she would be more welcoming since I came back 2 more times.  she's always happy to see me but less chit chat, no kissing, and no BJ. We went straight to it but she lets me undress her and such rather than just going straight to the shower.  Then she just lets me use her body however I want.  God the look in her eyes when she stares at me while I'm pounding her is fantastic though.

so I'd update to 7/10 on service/skill/GFE, 9/10 body, 9/10 face.

overall 4.5/5.  Only walk up girl I've ever gone back to a 2nd time and so far a 3rd time if that says anything.

I saw nobody in the halls on Monday, there were a few people on Friday night crowded around a different doorway and I saw one dude pass on this girl for whatever reason.  

would still recommend, I mean, its $400 (which I guess is $800 if you stay an hour).

She will be here until the end of April or so, supposedly in the same room, which seems depressing.

[ Last edited by  finsbury at 18-4-2023 01:38 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
andre_hk   21-4-2023 13:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for this
batman108   21-4-2023 09:39  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Goose.Mk2   20-4-2023 15:32  Karma  +5   
shaykh   20-4-2023 02:27  Karma  +3   
anata_no_kokoro   19-4-2023 19:53  Karma  +2   Original
energylung   19-4-2023 15:59  Karma  +3   
Goldsurfer   18-4-2023 22:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the directions Finsbury, much appreciated.
aceinthehole   18-4-2023 14:28  Karma  +6   Great pics. Tits look amazing.
HKS77   18-4-2023 14:23  Karma  +4   Excellent. Fake stretch marks? Is that a thing?
JackTheBat   18-4-2023 10:44  Karma  +10   Thanks for the pix
austin821   18-4-2023 03:50  Karma  +6   
chickadee
Nookie Newbie

UID 290169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 10:29  Profile P.M. 
:(

No bj is kind of disappointed though, no?
adrenal
Throbbing Titan

UID 62146
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3860
Posts 592
Karma 3829
Acceptance 627
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2023 19:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 finsbury's post

a bit confused.

so she used to kiss, but has stopped?
firsttimelong
Musky Member

UID 286175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 43
Karma 125
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2023 22:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Goldsurfer at 15-4-2023 18:09
@finsbury - what is the correct entrance to this building ? I read it can be a maze and you need to go up to 2nd floor and then look for a church or something. Is this still the case or have things ch ...

finsbury already explained but to clarify on the church: after you go up the stairs near the crosswalk, the church is at the top of the first set of stairs ... then another flight of stairs to the 1st floor where the girls are.

Recent Ratings
Goldsurfer   21-4-2023 10:22  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro.