Karma 447
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2023 03:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bay Area][CA] DT queens in the Bay Area

I had a similar thread in another forum awhile back but wanted to revisit this as the talent pool has since changed a bit.

I feel like the kind of DT i'm talking about was the kind prime Yuna did back in the day. I don't think I've experienced that since her reign and have been trying to find a provider that is able to match her skillset.

I think most girls just do the "throat slamming" thing where they jab the tip of your p**** to the back of their throat which to me just hurts and isn't that pleasurable. Yuna was able to take me all the way in and you could actually feel the second descent into her throat... I'm not super well endowed (just average 6") and it was almost an out of body experience.

A few c-gilfs were able to get close but none could came close to Yuna and I feel as if I've been chasing that since she has gone on hiatus.

Wanted to see if anybody had a good DT experience (and ++++ if they swallow too) with any of the current Bay Area providers? I know Yuffie also is pretty good but I think her style is still on the rougher side..

Recent Ratings
Vin76   25-4-2023 00:53  Acceptance  +1   
norcalguy92   14-4-2023 19:11  Acceptance  +1   
harryfocker   14-4-2023 09:29  Acceptance  +3   Yummy Zuri at YKG!
newservice89   14-4-2023 08:25  Acceptance  +1   Zuri is the best BBBJ around right now in my opinion.
snowinwinter
Lustful Lord

UID 4403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 547
Posts 63
Karma 529
Acceptance 352
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2023 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Kira can dt and can do any style of bj. Her English is good enough that she can understand your preferences if you express them.

Gigi in a good mood (try a tip upfront and tell her what it's for) can dt with vigor.

Della is great. She can and will dt.

Melody used to try dt. Not sure if she still does.

Flower has a great bbbj. You won't notice depth.

Is Pink in the San Jose gone for good? She can dt and gives the best romantic bbbj.

I wasn't impressed by Yuffie or Gia's bbbj but most swear by them. My experiences with them were worse than average (though I still enjoyed seeing them and can recommend them to others).

Min has a great bbbj but it's probably not dt for most guys.
Unholyitoy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 10
Karma 202
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 15:20  Profile P.M. 
I’d love to see this thread spark back up.
I’m above average and no one has put me all the way down except LKS Yuna

Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   9-4-2024 23:35  Acceptance  -2   No need to bump a dead thread from a year ago