Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 B, fit
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5 (girl) 3.5/5 (sauna)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: Total $2320 (incl tip and house fee), 90mins
Repeat: Probably, but not my first choice

Based on some bros' report here (Silashk), I went to this sauna earlier this month. I am not a VIP and did not make a booking. I went at around noon on a weekday.

The outlook of the place was a bit more tired than the other saunas in town. The entry seemed more like a local banquet restaurant lift than a luxury place of relaxation and pampering.  I was expecting it to be better than Caribbean Sea, but it is not. The level of service was not as good either (to my surprise). From entry, the reception and locker attendants were much more casual, and I was left to change myself. To be fair, the attendant half heartedly asked if I needed assistance, but tbh, I prefer to undress myself over with the aid of another dude.

The slippers were not kept in a UV warmer which I am guessing what they are at other saunas. The slippers were not as nice as other places. Everything was just a bit on the dingier side.  Was quite disappointed as I had expected something grander than other saunas in town. The showers were a bit more worn than others as well.

The towels and robe are decently plush, especially in the massage room.

On to the lounge area, I grabbed a seat. There were a couple of old timers reading the paper there, and a couple in the pool area before I came out. I ordered a drink but that never came despite being seated for 20mins.  I asked for a beautician and was told I needed to wait as everybody was either busy or not yet arrived.  The manager was friendly enough and worked hard to get me someone.

Eventually 322 arrived and she was very nice. Took me up to a room with a shower(I am guessing it is a VIP room?).

The facilities were decent. The towels seemed soft, clean and warm. The massage table was solid. Lighting was good. The window was a bit big. The shower was a good size and decent, although the shower head was a bit run down and did not sit properly.

The girl was friendly and in her black suit skirt and stockings. She was slim with a tight figure. Not super tall, great legs, and had a decent B+ sized chest. Her face, not MCOT - a bit of a pre-work Chinese Kylie Jenner, but I can see she is still attractive and well put together. She had a natural charm about her.

The massage was very good. She knew what she was doing. She was not shy with taking the shorts off or with her hands when going near the nether regions.

She did the front facing leg rest on her thigh to work the groin. Lots of quality ball work and some light brushing.

Upon flipping she clarified if I wanted her to work on LB and politely reminded if I can give a bit more tip at the end.

She worked patiently and really wanted me to blow my load. I think DFK was in the table as she moved in, but I am not into that. She was sensual and warm. She likes talking and likes to compliment. Overall a nice girl. She allowed touching, but I did not go beyond light touching over the clothes...most of the time.

Once done, she stuck around while I showered. Helped me dry off and get into my robe. I asked about the tip, and she said usually it's 1k for what she did. I ended paying her $1100, 500 cash and 600 signed tip. The house fee was a bit more than I expected -$1220 - not sure if another tip was built into that. If VIP, get a few hundred discount. Total damage $2320.

My takeaway from this: the beautician is good, the facilities and other service are not great and possibly ranks lowest of the top 4 A grade saunas on HK island. To be clear, everything was okay and their talent is the main selling point; I just expected more (I.e. in hotel terms, I expected 5 star and got an old 4 star). Maybe it was the slippers that got things off to a less than ideal start.

[ Last edited by  Jclaudepandamme at 13-4-2023 17:51 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-4-2023 13:00  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
HKS77   17-4-2023 12:10  Karma  +4   
Bust-a-nut   16-4-2023 01:35  Acceptance  +3   
zebra   15-4-2023 18:11  Karma  +6   Great report!
8shuffler8   15-4-2023 04:40  Karma  +4   thanks
Sandwhale   14-4-2023 19:58  Karma  +5   Seems very expensive tbh
Phaychay   14-4-2023 02:09  Acceptance  +4   
twiceAweek   13-4-2023 19:04  Karma  +6   thanks, you should tried their soup and Chinese food there - 2nd best of any sauna in HK
mattdamon   13-4-2023 19:04  Karma  +4   Nice review many thanks! So what are the top 4 grade A saunas in HK?
Jclaudepandamme
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 20
Karma 312
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2023 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@twiceAweek          
I think I'll go back just to try the soup and food as recommended! Thanks

@mattdamon
I think for me, similar to Twice's guide on Veggie Saunas, but in order of preference and adding Caribbean Sea

1. OPS CWB
2. Royal Sauna and Spa
3. Caribbean Sea (tie)
3. Windsor Spa North Point (tie)

@sandwhale
Agree it is expensive and I don't think it's that worth it. I would join the VIP programme if I were to go more

Recent Ratings
8shuffler8   16-4-2023 04:10  Karma  +2   Tried Oriental Sauna and Spa at Autoplaza TST?
Burton6999   16-4-2023 00:35  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   15-4-2023 18:20  Karma  +4   For the soup!
Jclaudepandamme
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 20
Karma 312
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2023 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 Jclaudepandamme's post

@8shuffler8 Thanks. I have a while back, and it's great.  I think TSTE is fantastic, HK island is a bit easier for me.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   17-4-2023 13:44  Karma  +5   main difference is Caribbean Sea is a HJ/FS sauna while the rest are "veggie" saunas