Body: 4/5 (great legs)
Height: around 165cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1400 + tips, 90 minutes
Repeat: probably, but out of Spa grounds to go FS

Punting since now 18 months and having used this forum for guidance more than once, I've finally decided to contribute.
As we all know that YMMV and girls may act differently based on how much they like you, I believe that it's useful to give you some info about me. I'm taller than average, broad shoulders but not muscular at all, I love food and wine and I have the belly that goes with it.
Point in my favor, I have a very thick cock, that our girls sometimes like (or sometimes they're scared of...)

I booked Jenny through the K2 agent. I actually wanted Sammy, who from pics and reviews I'm pretty sure I will like a lot, but her schedule wasn't compatible with mine so I had to settle for someone else. He proposed Eva and Jenny, and with no reviews available for either of them, I opted for Jenny based on pictures alone.

K2's habit of using real pictures to advertise the girls sets them apart from other spas and cannot be commended enough. When I arrived I found the same girl I had seen on the screen on my phone, maybe just a couple of years older and with a different haircut, but all was good.
The rooms are also much better than what I've seen at Kawaii and KissMe. Cozier, bigger, tastefully decorated and with a much bigger massage bed. The only thing missing are the big wall mirrors, but they are easy to give up given the quality of the rest.

Once I entered the room, Jenny came in right behind me, in a very tight dress and wearing elegant shoes with high heels. She hugged me, and then immediately started to undress me for the shower. She showed a very playful attitude, kissing my chest and starting to kiss and suck my nipples straight away. Given the mood, I returned the favor by starting to grope her and slowly undress her, which she gladly allowed. When I lowered her dress and the bra with it, her nipples sprung out, hard already, to which I felt obliged to answer with some light teasing both with my fingers and tongue.
Her boobs are clearly man made, but the size is well chosen and the surgeon did a great job. They are a pleasure to play with and aesthetically very pleasing. The rest of her body is cracking too. Super flat belly, great legs with the right amount of thigh and calf muscle, it's clear that Jenny works out a lot.

By this time I was already half hard and she directed me to the shower, while she took care of setting up the bed.
After I showered she helped me with the towel, and once I was dry she lost no time in jumping on me and started teasing me very hard.
This was quite a surprise, and very different from what I have experienced with any other massage girl in Hong Kong. Normally there is always a clear separation between Part 1 and Part 2: for Part 1 the girl is fully dressed, and she gets naked for Part 2 once the dry massage is over.
With Jenny all was mixed. She was already naked after our initial playful interaction, and she stayed naked for the whole 90 minutes. On top of that, she didn't start with a dry massage but with a steamy intercourse in which she immediately got her hands on LB and and allowed me to play with her boobs.

To be honest I thought for a few minutes that we were going to skip the massage entirely and just enjoy our respective bodies for 90 minutes (it would have been fine with me) but after maybe 10 minutes of teasing, she asked me to flip on my belly and she started the dry massage. It went on like this for the whole session, apparently Jenny loves to play and tease and then let the situation calm down with some massage. It was a welcome change of pace, and didn't bother me at all. In any case, for the sake of the review, I will still treat Part 1 and Part 2 separately.

Part 1
Jenny clearly knew what she was doing. In the various mini sessions she took care of cervical area, spine, shoulders arms and legs. She could feel immediately zones where tension had accumulated and worked well to reduce it. Her leg massage was particularly nice, as she often moved her hands to just lightly touch LB to tease me.

Part 2
If I had to define Jenny in a few words, I'd say that she likes to please more than she likes to be pleased. Given her line of work that is a good thing, but personally I really enjoy giving pleasure to the girls I visit, so this attitude was a bit of a bummer for me. She only allowed very light LFK, access to LS very superficial and for a few seconds at a time only (she seemed incredibly sensitive down there).
On the other hand, she spared no energy in trying to make me feel good.
She kissed me from head to toes, and she used her mouth and tongue on every sensitive bit of my body.
Around LB, she licked and sucked the balls with exactly the right amount of passion and delicateness, and she used her tongue on the shaft and the tip. She didn't use the plastic bag, but she never fully put it in her mouth either. I didn't really feel the need for it in any case, because I was already in heaven. Her technique is great and if we hadn't interrupted the action a few times with the massages, I for sure would have shot my load much earlier.

At a certain point the situation was so steamy that I proposed to have sex (I always bring condoms since the surprise with Coach), but she refused and used Google Translate to make sure I understood. She wrote "I want to have sex with you but the boss doesn't allow", to which I answered "The boss doesn't have to know". She answered "The boss always knows" which made me wonder if there are hidden cameras in the K2 rooms (for girls safety?). I told her that in this case we would have to meet in an hotel outside to go all the way to FS and she nodded and gave me her WeChat contact.

For the finish, I asked her to lie on the bed while I would be standing on my knees besides her. Like that I could access LS (she finally let me rub her clit) while she had LB basically above her face, allowing her to lick the shaft while I was stroking it.
It was very intense, and very quickly i shoot on her face and tits     I wasn't too sure she would be happy with that, but she gave me a double thumbs up and told me that what we had just done was very hot, so I told myself that she liked it!

Final thoughts
The price was the standard K2 fee for 90 mins, 1400 HKD, to which I added a tip as I always do. Looking back Jenny has an incredible body and an eagerness to please that goes well with her bubbly attitude. I definitely wanna see her again as I think that building trust a lot can be unlocked. Will keep you posted if that happens!

Thanks for reading and happy punting!

[ Last edited by  PerfectCock19 at 13-4-2023 17:07 ]

Recent Ratings
Oneintwenty   2-5-2023 15:52  Acceptance  +1   Do I have the wrong Telegram? Don't see a Jenny on the K2 channel (@kamiaspa)
STFCQuark   2-5-2023 03:17  Acceptance  +1   Did not see Jenny's pic on TG.
7jai   1-5-2023 23:45  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   26-4-2023 14:41  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Looking forward to more, including the follow-up
Thedarklord   19-4-2023 19:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
Smatte   17-4-2023 09:52  Karma  +5   Thanks bro for the detailed report
jc128   17-4-2023 08:52  Acceptance  +1   good report !
jeffzeke   16-4-2023 16:15  Karma  +10   welcome to the forum. Adding K's to move you up in rank. Keep posting!
420man4life   16-4-2023 02:13  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   15-4-2023 23:34  Karma  +3   awesome...shaved downstairs? how is her canto?
AntonioGramsci   15-4-2023 02:23  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   15-4-2023 00:05  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Bust-a-nut   14-4-2023 23:51  Acceptance  +3   
DrDecimate   14-4-2023 22:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Chanaa19   14-4-2023 20:30  Acceptance  +1   
littlefinger   14-4-2023 16:02  Karma  +3   
David.youngson   14-4-2023 14:00  Karma  +3   Did she actually kiss your toes?
theworld   14-4-2023 11:22  Karma  +5   glad to hear Jenny is back
HKS77   14-4-2023 07:50  Karma  +4   Nice report! Thanks for the update on Jenny.
timyipuk   14-4-2023 05:22  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   14-4-2023 02:08  Karma  +4   
Up8   13-4-2023 23:36  Karma  +2   Sounds very hot! Hope you will be having a blast outside the parlour
Jclaudepandamme   13-4-2023 22:54  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   13-4-2023 20:50  Karma  +6   Awesome and thanks
deviantmindhk   13-4-2023 20:26  Karma  +3   
zbmthethird   13-4-2023 20:18  Karma  +2   
calaisien   13-4-2023 18:05  Karma  +6   Thanks Bro, haven't meet Jenny but will
jezzzz   13-4-2023 17:44  Karma  +6   
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2023 14:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
For the brother asking, no, she didn't literally kiss my toes, it was more a figure of speech ;)

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   16-4-2023 13:20  Karma  +3   Thanks for clarifying
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2023 06:50  Profile P.M. 
Yep, she is shaved downstairs, I hope to have a closer look at that area next time I see her...
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2023 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Thanks to all for the Ks, much appreciated. Did Sammy last week and she was surprisingly so-so.

Will write a review as soon as I have some spare time!

Recent Ratings
jc128   17-4-2023 08:58  Acceptance  +1   silly question where is k2?
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2023 09:22  Profile P.M. 
K2 is located in Central, very convenient as it's a few steps away from a tram stop.
To have the precise location you will have to book via the agent, the telegram link is just a Google search away...
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2023 14:18  Profile P.M. 
The location is on their website. Quite easy to find. Though it was better at the old location nearer to central I think. Also, there are two entrances and I can never remember which is which!

Recent Ratings
zebra   1-5-2023 19:41  Karma  +1   Looking forward to your first report