Name:  Jenny
Nationality & Language: Thai but with good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 2.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: -
Price & Session Length: $1500 (60min)
Repeat: Won't have time

Was in the Tin Hau area and looked on WeChat to see who is near by.  Jenny popped up and she looked pretty cutie.  Chatted to her and she was available so made my way to her place.  It was a typical small gate walkup with a shitty Sauna on the first floor with a set on rooms opposite.  I text her and she came to the door to show me in to her room.

Room was larger than usual.  She took no time to get naked.  She is a lot bigger than her photos suggest and she has a C-section scar on her belly.  She is pretty though and has a nice set of tits on her.  She showered with me and gave me a proper wash up before drying me and telling me to lie down on my front on the bed.  Her body type is not my usual type but I was curious about how the service was going to be.  Her face on the pics below are heavily photoshopped so don't expect the same look but she is still pretty - probably about 65% but you can still tell its her

The massage was pretty decent actually.  Some dry Thai massage getting into the right spots and some oil massage.  I thought she might go for some teasing of the rusty bullet hole and between the balls but she didn't which was quite disappointing and one of the bits I look forward to the most.  I flipped over and she did some oil massage around my upper thighs can then onto the good part.  She started massaging the balls and it felt great.  My little wanker started waking up nicely.

She continued to tease for 5 minutes then started what I can only describe as one of the best BBBJ's I have had in a long time.  It was a combination of tongue twist over the helmet, deep throat and great suction.  She blew me for about 10 minutes and I was getting close to busting the baby gravy and she stopped to cap me.  I told her not to bother, just get back to what she was just doing.  She increased the momentum on the blow job and I think I nearly blew her brains out when I came in her mouth.  She didn't spill a drop either.  When I finished emptying the balls she went to the shower and got rid of it down the drain.  There was not one drop of cum anywhere.  What a good girl.

Had a quick shower, paid her and left.  She said she was leaving on Sunday, heading to Japan.

Overall I was very happy with the service, even though I didn't shag her.  I wasn't going to give up such an exceptional blow job in a hurry.  If she had played with the bullet hole for a while or during the blow job it would have been amazing.

Happy punting.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
shyrocket   1-5-2023 09:58  Karma  +3   Thanks… very good!
woodyash   26-4-2023 15:02  Karma  +3   Thanks. Do they expect you to pay tips? If so, what is a good amount?
boscitc   14-4-2023 23:51  Karma  +8   She was fun!
jackgoro   14-4-2023 10:57  Karma  +4   nice find!
momozzz   14-4-2023 10:11  Karma  +4   looks nice and cute from the pictures. Tried the wechat id you shared but doesnt work. Any contact?
batman108   14-4-2023 08:54  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
wandering13213   14-4-2023 08:49  Acceptance  +5   Her name is actually cherry, not Jenny.
HK_Legend   13-4-2023 17:10  Karma  +8   On the pictures, the face looks very smooth. Beauty Cam filters?
Thedarklord   13-4-2023 16:59  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
hkfooey
Kinky King

UID 33205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1506
Posts 193
Karma 1490
Acceptance 320
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2023 09:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@HK_Legend: for sure it’s a beauty filter. She is still quite pretty though. Looks better when you see her bobbing up and down on your cock

@wandering13223: she must have changed her name then. See her WeChat below

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   14-4-2023 17:50  Karma  +5   Strange... she is advertised as Cherry on TG.
HK_Legend   14-4-2023 17:47  Karma  +8   
hkfooey
Kinky King

UID 33205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1506
Posts 193
Karma 1490
Acceptance 320
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2023 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@momozzz. Try this QR code. It seems to work for me. Hope same for you.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   14-4-2023 20:11  Karma  +2   thank you so much mate. works indeed