Body: 4/5
Height: around 160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 BBBJ, 4000 FS, both 60 mins
Repeat: probably. Pricey,  but very tempting

Punting since now 18 months and having used this forum for guidance more than once, I've finally decided to contribute.
As we all know that YMMV and girls may act differently based on how much they like you, I believe that it's useful to give you some info about me. I'm taller than average, broad shoulders but not muscular at all, I love food and wine and I have the belly that goes with it.
Point in my favor, I have a very thick cock, that our girls sometimes like (or sometimes they're scared of...)

I got interested into Coach as reviews here mentioned that she spoke perfect English. As a westerner who doesn't speak a world of canto, sometimes I find the experience a bit cold or cranky (google translate takes some atmosphere away), so an English speaker is something that appealed to me a lot.

The booking via Telegram was smooth as usual, and when I arrived Coach was just arriving with me. It looks like she knows she is more pleasing to the eyes than the average Kawaii girls and she acts a bit like it, but to me it was the right degree of cheekiness that helped us click.

She came in wearing a white short that didn't leave much to imagination and a light top that contoured her breasts perfectly. Skin color and complexion just perfect for me, but it was the face that stole the show. Coach is very very pretty, with big round eyes with some shades of amber. Definitely MCOT.

The way we engaged in conversation, the way she looked at me, made me feel like she somehow liked me. It feels puzzling to me when this happens, as I don't feel attractive at all, but hey I won't complain.

Part 1
P1 was pretty standard. I remember pressure being better than I expected from a girl of her size, she is pretty strong, but I didn't pay much attention to it, because I was so much looking forward to P2. We chit chatted through this phase talking about her origins, traveling, conversation flowed very smoothly and before even realizing it, it was time for P2.

Part 2
Coach got out to take the oil and once in she undressed, at the beginning taking off only the top and keeping the shorts on. While that was disappointing, it allowed me to focus completely on her boobs and boy, are they great
C cups I'd say, very firm but, I don't know how to explain why, they don't look or feel fake. Wanting to tease her a bit, I asked how it was possible that such tits could be natural and she reacted putting them just two inches from my face and challenging me to find a scar. I can guarantee that I looked in all the usual spots, underboob and around the areola, but I couldn't find anything. I took this chance to kiss them, suck those delicious nipples and she giggled, finally took the rest of her clothes off and got back to work.

I flipped again to belly-down and she did the usual teasing of butt and LB from behind, pouring oil on her tits and my back and going up and down. While she was definitely good at it, this phase never works for me. I am a very visual and passionate guy, and laying on my belly without seeing and touching doesn't do much for me.
However, the mood definitely changed when I flipped and was finally lying on my back. There, finally free to look at her stunning and oiled body, and finally free to touch, I came alive.
Coach was shocked by the growth rate of LB, and started complimenting me over it. She started stroking it, and once it was fully hard, it was clear that the thick veiny cock made her very excited. After some more stroking she came close to my hear and asked "I really wanna blow it, can I?", to which I could only say yes. She went down and gave me one of the most amazing handless BBBJ I've ever had, paying attention to take care of the whole package, tip, shaft and balls.

But it's what came next that left me gobsmacked.  While I often try to turn a nuru massage session to FS, 90% of the girls (my experience is limited to Kawaii, Kissme and K2) refuse that for different reasons, even when generous tips are offered. But I could see that Coach was clearly very horny so I still dared to ask "do you wanna try it"? To my surprise, of all girls, it had to be this absolute goddess who answered "absolutely".

Try to figure this: she was fully oiled and naked, and still she put a towel around her body, got out of the room to go to her locker and get the condoms, as I didn't have any (never thought it was really a possibility, given that it was my first punt with her).
She came back, we showered to take away any trace of oil (nuru oil can damage condoms) and we starting preparing each other for the FS with some DFK, HJ and FIV.
But to our mutual disappointment, when it was time to put on the condom, the ones she had didn't fit. We thought we had made a mistake fitting the first one, but it was the same with the second one and in the end we had to give up.

I still wanted to finish on a high so I put her in my lap, her legs fully open, allowing me to put two fingers in her soaked pussy while we DFKd and she took care of LB. We came together in that position    and I think we were both shocked at how good our connection was for a first time.

Obviously, I had to come back a few days later to try FS with the right condom and I did. She was very happy to see me and we had a good fuck, but somehow the experience wasn't as epic as the first one.

Final thoughts
So let's come to the painful part, the damage:
The first session with BBBJ was 2000, which I felt expensive in absolute terms but absolutely in line with the incredible experience I had.
The FS was 4000, and that is a matter of personal perception. For me it's a lot of money, and even with a good service and a great connection with the girl, it's hard to consider it worth it. That's why I didn't go back yet.
I hate negotiating with girls, because I see them as young angels making their bodies available to us, so it's fair that they set the price they want, but that kind of money hits my personal budget quite hard, so I'm still hesitating to go back.

Remember, YMMV, and happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-4-2023 13:10  Karma  +4   Good detailed report, but she really milked you for the $$$ ;-D
stringbean   15-4-2023 23:24  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   14-4-2023 17:59  Karma  +8   Nice reporting!
littlefinger   14-4-2023 16:03  Karma  +3   
iTraveler   14-4-2023 14:45  Karma  +2   
pierrot   14-4-2023 07:20  Karma  +5   Excellent
Phaychay   14-4-2023 02:08  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   13-4-2023 18:11  Karma  +5   nice
vinc9   13-4-2023 14:49  Karma  +6   Great report writing and thanks for sharing. Sounds like a must try!
jackgoro   13-4-2023 12:51  Karma  +4   Nice report, go to any watons manning go Trojan
HKS77   13-4-2023 12:02  Karma  +4   Nice work. Random, but where are you finding big condoms in HK? All the ones I’ve seen are painfully small.
PerfectCock19
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 13
Karma 255
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2023 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 PerfectCock19's post

There's a Watson's in Melbourne Plaza, Central, that has a good selection. They also have water-based lube, important because nuru oil tends to dissolve condoms...