Font size: S M L
Tin Hau Chin

Date: 11 April
Type: TG Spa
Link: https://t.me/highclassgirlth
Name: Chin
Nationality/language: Thai / can speak limited English
Face: 3/5 80% like photos
Body: 4/5 (If you like the curvy kind big breast type)
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: $600 for 30min
WIR: Hell NO

I saw some decent posts on the Tin Hau Stable and though I would give it a go.  Contacted agent and he recommended Chin (or Chinchin on TG) Booking was super smooth and all good up to now.  Got to the establishment and Chin certainly ticked my boxes (easily DD natural breasts) and that is where the good vibes ended.  Luckily for some reason I only paid for 30min (i was out of there before the time was up. To say she was ‘mechanical’ and put no effort into her service would be over promoting her.  Not touching or anything on LS, something about “bacteria”, no DFK it was just “you want to have sex”.  For some that might be exactly what you are looking for but if you want to have a bit of fun and connection with the lady then definitely not one to recommend.

I am kind of put off by this experience but I do see others giving positive reviews for ladies in this establishment, maybe I got unlucky.

Figured I would just put it out there ….. happy punting guys

Recent Ratings
Jchenz   14-5-2023 20:54  Acceptance  +1   
biztron   12-4-2023 23:52  Karma  +4   tinhau is garbo
like2bonk   12-4-2023 17:00  Karma  +3   
wandering13213   12-4-2023 15:53  Karma  +5   Good review.. however I had the opposite experience with her in terms of attitude - to be fair I was her first customer ...
lively192   12-4-2023 14:06  Karma  +4